[FS] straight neck klze mx3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
projectzemx3

[FS] straight neck klze mx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

BUY MY CAR! 4000 BUCKS!

straight neck klze, oem sides..... its everything you want check out my worklog.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
waspone

Re: [FS] straight neck klze mx3

Post by waspone »

ughhhhhhhh i wishhhh
92' Red GS - RIP
93' Black Miata LE
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Shii... Another member down :( Why Matt?
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Post a link to your work log.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

heres the link to my worklog viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68039&hilit=projectzemx3+worklog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ya i want to sell it because ive only ever owned mx3s. i had that b6 dohc one first, the green machine, and then i upgraded to the gs and made it one of the cleanest cars on this site.

i cant keep cock riding the mx3 forever, its time to move on. i really really want to build an engine and i really want to start playin with boost. im thinking about building a ka24de engine from a nissan 240sx. my reasonings for choosing the stock us spec engine rather then the j spec sr20det is that the initial cost of a imported sr engine is around 2000 bucks, which is a big waste of money especially with my plans of rebuilding it. i can build a ka engine to be equally as safe for heavy boost as an sr20 with the initial cost of the engine at a low 300 bucks or so, well then thats money saved which is ALWAYS good.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
Dragyn Vyrus

Post by Dragyn Vyrus »

projectzemx3 wrote:heres the link to my worklog viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68039&hilit=projectzemx3+worklog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ya i want to sell it because ive only ever owned mx3s. i had that b6 dohc one first, the green machine, and then i upgraded to the gs and made it one of the cleanest cars on this site.

i cant keep cock riding the mx3 forever, its time to move on. i really really want to build an engine and i really want to start playin with boost. im thinking about building a ka24de engine from a nissan 240sx. my reasonings for choosing the stock us spec engine rather then the j spec sr20det is that the initial cost of a imported sr engine is around 2000 bucks, which is a big waste of money especially with my plans of rebuilding it. i can build a ka engine to be equally as safe for heavy boost as an sr20 with the initial cost of the engine at a low 300 bucks or so, well then thats money saved which is ALWAYS good.
The KA is a good choice, the SR20 is kinda overrated really. you will get more bang with the 2.4L than a 2.0L any day, it however does cost a bit more to build the KA.

Good luck on the sale!
93 MX-3 ZE-GS - Sold
95 MX-3 RS - Bone stock winter car.
92 JDM turbo MR2 - SSQV, Cusco strut tower bar, ATS intercooler kit, Berk Exhuast, HKS EVC-S

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”