begi 2035 fmu

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mazdapr

begi 2035 fmu

Post by mazdapr »

i was trying to do a search on this product but didnt find much info. i was wondering if anybody has use this product before. any experience?? its a fuel pressure regulator and fmu that lets you control idle pressure and the rate of pound per boost.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: begi 2035 fmu

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

If you buy an FMU you'll end up saying FML.

Some like it...
I like electronics and tuning.
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

I've used the Cartech 2025, which is the same as this one minus the Fuel Pressure Regulator. If your staying low boost I would stay 8psi and under it works excellent, It has some real benefits over a normal FMU.

Like for example the Onset Boost. Where when your car goes from Vacuum To boost a normal FMU does absolutely nothing for your car so it has a dead "Lean" spot til 1psi is achieved and then raises fuel Pressure from there. Where this has a set pressure it will set the car to only at 0psi over your normal Fuel pressure setting, and then is fully adjustable in the ratio it raises the Fuel Pressure to the Boost Pressure.

Bottom line if you wanna use an FMU to save headaches and make your install easier to adjust. This is hands down the BEST FMU you will find on the market.
***D-Tuned Custom KL MX-3 on Nitrous***
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

From what I've heard it's one of the better FMUs on the market. At the end of the day it's still an FMU but if you can't or don't want to get MS it's probably your best option.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
mazdapr

Post by mazdapr »

thanks for the info. yea i was planning not to go over 8 psi. first time putting a turbo together so am learning as i go.

Return to “Forced Induction”