gotta secand mx3

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mccabe

gotta secand mx3

Post by mccabe »

so i gotta new car and its loaded but got some questions

first or my new car has a klze butit came iwth the enous 800 trany and clutch drives fine and has the right ecu.

my other car had a kl01 but seemed real strong for a de it was alot like solo it the back car of his, are there any better parts on my de then the ze?
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires
now wrote off with a watermelon sized dent in the driver side quater panel

93 mx-3 gs black klze fully loaded
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: gotta secand mx3

Post by fowljesse »

I'm not sure what the question is, but I have a N/A DE that's stronger than most N/A ZE's. Did you do some serious modding (Pistons, cams, etc..), and have the Eprom configured righton your DE? DE's strength can be noticeable in regular driving, since the torque can be strong, and lower in the RPMs. Also, you could gave bought a tired ZE. Did you do a compression test? You could also get emmisions done, and figure your MPG, to see what condition it's in, as well as checking all the tune-up parts for wear (and especially check the spark plugs for a rough AFR estimate. Finally, have someone who draves about the same as you, race you, doing 2 or more passes in each car.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”