[WTB] Automatic Shifter

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

[WTB] Automatic Shifter

Post by Tunes67 »

As some of you know, I sold my RS to some friends at work. Well someone broke into it over the past weekend and attempted to steal the car. They jimmied the ignition tumbler and forced the shifter out of park into neutral where it is now stuck. So the car is going to need a new shifter most likely so I told them I would post up here to see if anyone had a spare laying around. I used to but tossed it when I sold the car :( If you have one, please PM me so I can fix their car hopefully as a christmas gift. Thanks in advance.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Dark_Rider2k3

Re: [WTB] Automatic Shifter

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

I have an auto shifter, but unfortunately I haven't started the swap yet and so am still using my auto.

If you don't have one in a few weeks when I start my swap you can have mine.
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Thanks man, but I found one. :) Cheers and good luck with your swap. Get a midget to help you with the clutch pedal assembly if possible.. cause that was one tight fit LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Tunes67 wrote:Thanks man, but I found one. :) Cheers and good luck with your swap. Get a midget to help you with the clutch pedal assembly if possible.. cause that was one tight fit LOL

Tunes67

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good job to do if you have a herniated discs or back problems in general. It may even cause back problems, lol.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”