[WTB] SUN ROOF "PANEL"

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
hgallegos915

[WTB] SUN ROOF "PANEL"

Post by hgallegos915 »

I need the sun roof panel, NOT the sunroof assembly. If you got a sunroof that doesnt work on your parts car, I just need the panel.

Its held in by 6 small nuts. I dont need the fabric cover. I just need panel. My car was damaged by hail and I would rather replace the panel as it would be cheaper and faster than painting it. I dont care about the color. Let me know pls.

I need it shipped to el paso tx 79927

The thing weighs around 3 - 5 lbs.

pm me or if you are in the usa text me at

-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Postman2K

Re: [WTB] SUN ROOF "PANEL"

Post by Postman2K »

i am parting out my car, i can sell u mine, its Laguna Blue. for just the cover, say $100usd shipped ($70 for the part and $30 for shipping and handling.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Postman2K wrote:i am parting out my car, i can sell u mine, its Laguna Blue. for just the cover, say $100usd shipped ($70 for the part and $30 for shipping and handling.

100 shipped for only the panel or the whole sunroof?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Anyone else? still lookin.

Just the panel tho, not the sunroof. Shipping should be cheap too.
-hec

ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

I have one, I can price out shipping for you
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

ProspectMx3 wrote:I have one, I can price out shipping for you

sweet can u check for zip 79927? this is just the panel tho, I dont care what color it is. Not the whole sunroof assembly.
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Still looking for one.
-hec

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”