F/S: GS Spoiler, Clear Sidemarkers, & Hatch Garnish

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
justin h

F/S: GS Spoiler, Clear Sidemarkers, & Hatch Garnish

Post by justin h »

The GS SPOILER is Tropical Emerald Metallic (Teal). It has a chip off the left back bottom corner. It less than half an inch. Its on the part that hangs over the back (very back) glass. I used part of the black gasket from my hatch garnish to to cover it up.<P>The CLEAR SIDEMARKERS were on my car for three days (seriously), and then I took them off. They were for the back but the stuck out a little. I was going to take a Dremel to them, but I decided I don't really want them any more.<P>The BLACK HATCH GARNISH is in prefect condition, except it's missing part of the rubber gasket at the pointy corner towards the front of the car. To see what I used it for see above.<P>I also have floormats that are in OK condition. They are black with green letters. The eyelet on the driver's side mat tore off (as they all do). The bottom material that was suppose to make them stick better(I guess :D .<P>THANKS<BR>Justin Howe
Cybin

Re: F/S: GS Spoiler, Clear Sidemarkers, & Hatch Garnish

Post by Cybin »

how much for the clear markers?
Cybin

Post by Cybin »

how much for the clear markers?
justin h

Post by justin h »

I have the clear side markers(2) that fit the front or the back. They don't fit the back so well, they stick out a bit. They came with foam gaskets that fit behind them that I never used. I also have the original front yellow ones, if anyone cares.<P>I say $20 +shipping (probably <$5) for the side markers.<P>$30 +shipping for the spoiler.
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

hey,<P>I'll take them for $25 shipping in. E-mail me and I'll send the cash out tomorrow. :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

hey justin,<P>I'd like to see a pic or two of your floor mats if you have any, if theyre in decent condition i'll take them off your hands. let me know how much you want for them......<P>hitz1035@hotmail.com<P>frank
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

the hatch thing... is that the piece made to cover the exterior of the hatch glass. Kinda like a shade??? Sorry... if it is that please e-mail me at artfreak@ku.edu with your best price. Thanks for the time man. :D
justin h

Post by justin h »

macnwigs:<BR>I'm not sure exactly how to ship to Canada, but I'll do it. Do you know where I could go? FedEx or UPS I guess. $25 US, right?<P>thebonestockkid:<BR>I don't have any pictures, or a digital camera to get any. However, the floormats are definately in decent condition. I would say they're fine, except for the torn corner on the driver's side mat. The driver's side mat is the only one with any wear, which is the torn corner and the cushion where your feet sit came up, but I glued it back down.<BR>Does $20 US + shipping sound good?<P>mx-3 12acer:<BR>The hatch garnish is the what comes on the RS instead of the spoiler on a GS. Sorry.
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

justin,<P>you could probably ship them us postal, with insurance and it would probably be $5-$7. I just sent a small parcel to Texas today and it was about that...send me an e-mail wth your address and I'll send you some cash. :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

Justin,<P>$20 + shipping is fine. You can ship it through USPS. I dont mind waiting a little longer.. I can only pay you by paypal tho. Do you have an account? Let me know man, either on here or through email.<P>hitz1035@hotmail.com<P>frank
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
justin h

Post by justin h »

Macnwigs: <BR>I can't get your email from the board it says that its blocked. Anyways, here's my address: <BR>4703 Depew Ave.<BR>Austin, Tx.<BR>78751<BR>I'll send them to you as soon as I get the money. Thanks.<P>thebonestockkid:<BR>Paypal is fine. I'll check on the shipping, send me your address. <BR>Here's my email: justinhowe66@hotmail.com
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

my e-mail is macnwigs@hotmail.com, and I'll get the money together beginning of the week for you. :D
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

-Albert Einstein
justin h

Post by justin h »

thebonestockkid:<BR>I'll check on shipping for the floormats tommorrow, it's been raining all day and I didn't get a chance to go to the post office.<BR>I'll let you know tommorrow night.<P>macnwigs:<BR>I'll have the sidemarkers packed and ready to go when I get your payment. I'll ship them the same day.<P><BR>Nobody wants the spoiler? Or hatch garnish?
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i'll take the spoiler $30 including shipping. is it that basic-looking spoiler or the wrap-around type? send me a link of a mx-3 with it so i can know.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Timmyd865

Post by Timmyd865 »

I'll take the spoiler for more then 30! If u show me a pic, and it is the emerald green?!?! not the teal green? cause i have a 95 rs w/the emerald green color. But how bad is the chip? PICS?!?! So yeah... I'd offer you alot more if you show me a pic!!! thanx!
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”