Idiots

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Idiots

Post by mitmaks »

So I've put up my Cobra for sale...(I don't really need to sell it) just could use extra money and space in garage. This kid emails me with prelude, wants to trade. Its all stock except for sub/amp you know usual "mods" for kids. Anyways he wants to trade straight up and I find out he has brother with mustang with "cobra" engine and he wants to buy my Cobra to beat his brothers Mustang. How lame is that..... :lol: Then I sent him link to 98 Cobra at the dealer for like $8K and he's like "no I'm not into Ford, I just wanted your cobra so I can beat my brothers mustang"
"my prelude is faster than those Cobras" ya right. Kid has aftermarket clutch on it and exhaust....oh ya, subs too. :shrug:
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Flyer

Re: Idiots

Post by Flyer »

Tell him you are Nigerian royalty and that he needs to send you money
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

all subs and no decals?! psh, what is that kid thinkin!?
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

I asked him what kind of mods he's got here's his replies (again this is typical ricer/idiot)

"an intake and a flywheel and I have a high flow cat for it you cant boost the type SH models over like 250HP cuz they have a torque transfering system that makes or outside tire spin faster when cornering and if it pulls to much harder than 250 is will start to shut down and on really cold nights when its running harder it has shut down like 200rpms before the rev limmiter so its pretty much boosted as much as you can go."

I asked him "you want to buy my car so you can beat your brothers car"

"well not necissarily I am just one of the peaple who gets board with driving the same s--- every day and if I do decide to get rid of this and get another car it would have to be faster than his."

I hope he doesn't reproduce, there's enough idiots on this planet already, including government.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I hate people
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

onlytrueromeo wrote:I hate people
I don't I only hate idiots such as this dude. You can spot ricer pretty easily by:
1) They talk about "entering V-tec"
2) Their mostly stock Honduh will beat 5.0's any day
3) When they type they misspell, don't use grammar or punctuation
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

mitmaks wrote:I asked him what kind of mods he's got here's his replies (again this is typical ricer/idiot)

"an intake and a flywheel and I have a high flow cat for it you cant boost the type SH models over like 250HP cuz they have a torque transfering system that makes or outside tire spin faster when cornering and if it pulls to much harder than 250 is will start to shut down and on really cold nights when its running harder it has shut down like 200rpms before the rev limmiter so its pretty much boosted as much as you can go."

I asked him "you want to buy my car so you can beat your brothers car"

"well not necissarily I am just one of the peaple who gets board with driving the same s--- every day and if I do decide to get rid of this and get another car it would have to be faster than his."

I hope he doesn't reproduce, there's enough idiots on this planet already, including government.
Was he trying to say that the diff will blow if you put more than 250hp through it on cold nights? :?
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

I'm not sure, I don't speak "ricerish" so I couldn't understand a word he was saying. I emailed him asking what super/turbo he's running on his "boost" he's writing about.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

here's "boost" he's talking about

"

no the power is boosted up from what it is stock from what it is stock the 99 and up models came stock with 200hp thats why they are worth more I cant really do anything more to the car than is done to it already or it will shut down when it starts to turn 250HP so the internet says and I dont want to waist the money on more power if I cant use it.
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

i love stupid people!
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Wow.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

When those guys are asked what they drive, they always reply, "Hawn-duhhh"
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

i hate hawn-duhhh dryvurs... lawls
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Then they let out a derrr, merclkakejpfffffffft!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

You can really tell how stupid a person is by their spelling. I love the short form spelling and the run off sentences. Than add to that the gibberish nonsense that they spew out and you've got a winner.

I read that and I'm wondering WTF the kid is talking about for it having 250hp, and I'm not going to try...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Off-Topic”