i need help

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
TheGame86
antispam: No

i need help

Post by TheGame86 »

i have a 1992 mx3 the problem is that it doesn't want to turn on it tries to turn on but it doesn't i bought new spark plugs new Spark Plug Ignition Wires i bought the fuel pump i also bought that thing that is kind of round that throws electricity to the ignition and nothing and the car is throwing good electricity and my tank is almost fuel if ya can help and tell what can probably be i wil thank ya alot god bless
wytbishop

Re: i need help

Post by wytbishop »

I am not trying to be rude, but based on the description you've given you would have been better off spending your money on a mechanic. That is my suggestion.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Redline322

Post by Redline322 »

The thing that is kind of round? Distributor? Coil? Alternator? It sounds like you are just throwing money at it without trying to figure out the symptoms. Just because you have a new fuel pump doesnt mean you are getting fuel. Have you actually taken off a fuel line and seen fuel coming out? How are you checking for electricity? Everything turns on in your car or you checked for spark at the spark plug wires? When you changed the plug wires, did you put them back on in the right order? I have given you a few things you could check on your own, but I'm with wytbishop, you would be better off taking it to a mechanic. Oh, use some grammar man, that whole sentence if you can call it one hurt my head.
93 323 Bp'd, Front and rear strut braces, Mx-3 seats, JDM headlights and grill SOLD
93 Mx-3 GS Curved-Neck KLZE, 5 speed Conversion, Fidanza Flywheel, Cross Drilled Rotors
TheGame86
antispam: No

Post by TheGame86 »

what up red line y checked te fuel line and it is coming out normal by the way a mechanic is working on ma car not me peace
Towona

Post by Towona »

I'd post up that Samuel L Jackson pic but I'm obviously too lazy. :lol:
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

AIN'T YOU EVA SEEN MAH MOVIES!?!?!?

A F@CKIN SHARK ATE ME!!!!!!!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”