Power windows diagram?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
guitarman
antispam: No

Power windows diagram?

Post by guitarman »

Hellow,i put a new switch system (driver door) that i bought from mazda but the switch of passenger window dont work now! Also when press on lock switch (from driver door) i cant close or open passenger window! This switch system have an auto system .My old switch didnt have it! So can anyone understant and help me maybe with a power windows diagram!
Thanks alot! :D
ninjajim4

Re: Power windows diagram?

Post by ninjajim4 »

i'll promote my own sticky :D

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=66265" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bad news is there's no way around the lock switch disabling control of the passenger side window. it's just made that way. i'd actually recommend just keeping your current circuit board and swapping over the black plastic part only since that's usually the problem with these switches. in retrospect i think my lil write up is kind of a waste

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”