pics of my car

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
fmh

pics of my car

Post by fmh »

well I bought this car about 6 month ago from a guy that said the motor was bad on the car. the guy sold the car to me for 250 dollars. after a I inspected the car i found that that the car only needed new plugs and wires to start running. the reason was that the old owner never changed.
after expending about 300 dollars on parts a got the car running like new again
I replaced
right axle
plugs and wires
distributor
and also put an idle control valve from the junkyard
here are some pictures of my car
and put another bumper
what you guys think
projectzemx3

Re: pics of my car

Post by projectzemx3 »

wow 250 bucks for that is MINT.

too bad about the automatic seat belts. but white mx3's are mint.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Wow... That's a deal. You can't beat that. A minty MX-3 for $250.00, and it's a GS. WOW!
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

That's the best deal on an MX-3 I've ever seen! After 200K miles, the front seat is in relatively greast shape, you have the lap belt retainers, and it looks like the automatic seat belts work! Congratulations!
I've always wanted to se an MX-3 "Whited out". You can get a paint store to mix white with mostly clear, and do your tails, and turn signals. I did it with silver, and it looked awesome.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fmh

Post by fmh »

thanks guys
if forgot to tell you that the car car also has a new clutch and alternator that was put on buy the old
owner a month before i bought the car
when he was selling me the car he was only trying to get the money for those parts
it was either sell it to myself or sell it to a yunkyard luckily i offered him more than the yunkyar and he ended u selling it to me
mazda915

Post by mazda915 »

dam Bro Fucken nice !! You got lucky man the car looks good mine is white to and just looks like yours but different rims but cool man !!
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”