clutch problem

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mccabe

clutch problem

Post by mccabe »

ok, so two days ago i topped of my clutch resavor becasue it was on the min line, and then yesterday i was driving around town and at a light i lost my clutch i had to sit there and pretty much force it into gear and it did all the way across town but then later it worked fine. then today it doing it again so whats the problem i know its not the clutch since it was still grabbing great before. it feels like there is almost no pressure on the cluch pedal and justa little bit at the end??? Air in the lines is my guess any other ideas???
92 mx-3 gs,klde,spec stage II+ clutch,awr 88mounts, remaned axles,CAI,seven nipple ditsy, new alpine speakers,panasonic 7'' dvd deck ,10'' kicker l5, hei mod, removed air box. 17 sortmaxs 10 spoke white nexan n700 tires
now wrote off with a watermelon sized dent in the driver side quater panel

93 mx-3 gs black klze fully loaded
Newfie_dan

Re: clutch problem

Post by Newfie_dan »

an air bubble can cause this issue as well as severly burnt brake fluid in the clutch line/slave.
hgallegos915

Re: clutch problem

Post by hgallegos915 »

My clutch fluid is grey.. I guess its burnt?

I have the same problem this person is having , not meaning to thread jack.

The clutch will be way to soft.. and then if I pump it it will be fine until the next day.

There is fluid in the resevoir.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”