installing aftermarket temp guage

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
tmac4t4

installing aftermarket temp guage

Post by tmac4t4 »

i bought a temp gauge and am installing it into one of the vents on my dash..it came with a diagram, i know its written in english, but i dont understand a word its saying :shrug: is there a way i can splice and wire it into the stock temp guage or do i hafto run the wire through the firewall like the diagrams telling me? any help would be good ive never installed one of these before..and i need it since i broke the needle off my stock cluster
ImageImageImageImage
mazda915

Re: installing aftermarket temp guage

Post by mazda915 »

What u can do is just get prosport gauages at prosportgauges.com and they sell a water temp one and its easy to instal it goes there the radiator hoes and u just connect the wiring to the ignition and if u do get the gauge its 38 millimeter for the sensor that connects to the radiator hoes but if u already have the gauge just connect it to ur ignition so when u turn on the car the gauge turns on also. But idk what u wanna do its not hard if u want more detail get at me or email me bro. Good luck. Mazda915
1992 gs k8ze . 4 inch tip 2.5 cat , cold air intake ,corksport front and rear stut bars home made upper pillar bar , prosport gauges,megan racing 4 pts harnest, 10,000 K HID's , ksport suspension ,

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”