im trying to install a FAZE electrical Air/Fuel
im haveing trouble connecting the green wire to the o2
sensor does anyone konw how to hook it up
or where the o2 sensor wire is located
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: installing

Post by fowljesse »

I can't help with this, but I think it would help to put as much info in the subject line as possible, to catch the attention of the person who can help. I sometimes skip over subjects that don't have info.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MazdaRider

Re: installing a air fuel guage

Post by MazdaRider »

:D
OptiX

Re: installing

Post by OptiX »

have the same gauge, installed in 05, for best results splice the single wire on the engine harness just before the plug, then run the line inside, then run the negative directly to the battery or to the body grounding point where the neg cable is attatched to (if you dont want a mess of wires) but you can also attatch it to the 10mm bolt thats a grounding point for a harness wire right at the engine hoist attatchment behind the disty.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”