MazdaRider

hp

Post by MazdaRider »

hey does anyone know would this free up any HP
ElectricEnergy

Re: hp

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Yes
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Ha
MazdaRider

Post by MazdaRider »

here the link
guys
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universa ... 0250820710" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

No, if anything the extra weight will slow you down a bit. Needed if boosted other than that no. There is no extra hp sitting around and waiting for something to release it. Power can be added, but you are looking at big bucks.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I think you're on to something. i like your train of thought. Possibly you could add a bit of "Froofy" to spiff things up a bit. You're showing promise, I'm talking American Idol promise. I'm talking, Where's Waldo promise. I'm talking, hey, I took my cat to the shower, and didn't get scratched promise. I'm talking, I bought a brass trash can and it turned out to be aluminum promise. I'm talking, you show up to pick up your date, and her ex boyfriend is there, and you put his face in the ground then take the chick out to dinner only to find out she is pissed and the evening turns out horrible and you decide to pull out the big guns and ask her to marry you even though it's the first date and she says yes but unfortunately you get divorced a couple months later because you have nothing substantial that your relationship was built upon so you live the rest of your life in sorrow that you've pledged everything you are to a partially, no, mostly stranger, finding out you never can forgive yourself for doing so and accidentally step on something wet while wearing socks which is probably the worst ending to any story... type of promise.

You're on to something, my friend, don't let go.

You can consider converting anything possible to Osmium, you'll gain some weight advantages.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

:shock:
sounds like too much life experience. Or so I think... actually, I'm not sure what's going on anymore. That's it........ I'm going to bed.
se7en

Post by se7en »

lol, I think it looks kinda cool, but anyone who knows about cars at all will think you are foolish to waste your hard earned money on that.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

SUPERK IS BACK!!! :D

Am I the only one excited?

No, I'm not that way.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”