unclegregs - MX-3 GS

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
unclegreg

unclegregs - MX-3 GS

Post by unclegreg »

Well, i have visit this forum almost everyday for the last year or so but never written anything, so i fought i might be fun with a worklog.
The car is a 1994 (thats what stands in the papers but the interior style is pre 94) Mx3 Gs euro. I will update here later with more info. Right now the car is being repainted in brilliant black.

From the time when i bought it , pretty stock

The "standard" mods, altezzas and bigger muffler

Then i decided to do some custom bodywork:

This is how it looked before going to paint:

So at the moment i am waiting for the paint to be finished. Future plans involve swap to a 2,5 , probably DE because it will be kind of expensive to ship a ZE here.
And thats all i got for now, feel free to leave comments.. :)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: unclegregs - MX-3 GS

Post by Mooneggs »

looks like you will using civic projectors? do you still have your glass headlights? if so, dibs if you want to sell them :D
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I was going to comment how nice your headlites looked. Mooneggs your to quick, I was thinking the same thing. lol. Nice work, whats your kilometers?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
unclegreg

Post by unclegreg »

looks like you will using civic projectors? do you still have your glass headlights? if so, dibs if you want to sell them :D
I do, but i probably need them on the inspection since the civics is not E-marked, but if i dont i might sell them
I was going to comment how nice your headlites looked. Mooneggs your to quick, I was thinking the same thing. lol. Nice work, whats your kilometers?
16,500 at the moment, havent driven it the last year during the build, I misssed it quite hard during the summer. :(
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Lowest KM's EVAR!

Oh and God called...

He told me that if you put that wing on your car there may be serious repercussions post-death...

FYI
unclegreg

Post by unclegreg »

Lowest KM's EVAR!

Oh and God called...

He told me that if you put that wing on your car there may be serious repercussions post-death...

FYI
Lol, i was thinking in swedish "mil" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian/Swedish_mil) 16500 mil * 10 = 165 000 km :lol:
OutlaW

Post by OutlaW »

unclegreg wrote:
I do, but i probably need them on the inspection since the civics is not E-marked, but if i dont i might sell them
You better sell them to Moon .. because the stock headlights wont fit your car anymore, since you have cut the stock hood , bumper and sideguards ... sorry
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."
unclegreg

Post by unclegreg »

Some new pics for u. Have some assembly to do. I will get many more pictures when its completly finished.
I like this angle:
The hood:
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

OMG, I've just fallen in love with that picture.
I kinda want to do the same thing you done to your back hatch.
Also, That's some nice glossy a-- black!
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
boosted_bullet

Post by boosted_bullet »

wow i reallyhope mine looks this good when its finished (painted)
boosted_bullet

Post by boosted_bullet »

need...more...PICS!!....
chicks dig the rice!

-bullet
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

looks great, get some more pics of the whole car

the paint job is awesome... makes me want to paint my car :)
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

unclegreg

Post by unclegreg »

At the moment i'm cleaning and painting my calipers, waiting for new discs to arrive. Then i need to make some brackets for my Momo seats. Also the ride height at the rear was not 100% so i also have to cut the springs there a little bit. After that I will drive it out and get som pics and maybe a video.

I'm not completely pleased with the rear spoiler(wing). I think its a little too tall. But it was a real pain in the a-- to fit, so either i'm gonna kepp it or buy a GTR-spoiler instead. The car needs a spoiler anyway, it looks so naked without.

Have found carbon fiber weave really cheap also. I'am gonna buy a lot of it. The first thing on the list to do is door sills in cf.

Here is o pic of the car in the garage/shop:
johnmx3ze

Post by johnmx3ze »

very nice ride dude... really really love the civic conversion very well done... i wish mine was like that too... nice work...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Looks good my friend, post up some more pics of the molded hatch?

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”