Brisk Silver Tip Spark Plugs...

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Gods Father

Brisk Silver Tip Spark Plugs...

Post by Gods Father »

i know yoda on here was really backing these spark plugs up...saying they were better for nitrous than copper...i want to know if any one else has any thoughts on these vs. some ngk v-powers or somethin...thanks
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: Brisk Silver Tip Spark Plugs...

Post by fowljesse »

I just found this, since I'm getting paid to do absolutely nothing, and am going through old posts..
These, and Beru (Now Ractive, I think) are used by serious racers, because they do work, but not for very long.
Here's how it works: The less dense the electrode material, the faster the current can travel through it. However, it wears down more quickly, too. Also, They are about $9 a piece. If you want a little more performance, and are willing to pay for it, they do work. They will improve your gas mileage, too. I'm thinking about getting a set for race days.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
OutlaW

Re: Brisk Silver Tip Spark Plugs...

Post by OutlaW »

Brisk are well known here in Portugal, but for french cars ...
I am very happy with my Denso Iridium plugs, and they did improve my mpg 8)
K8 :: 136.8 bhp---160 nm---108.0 whp---118lbs/torque
ET: 15.567 @ 136 kmh (84 mph)
"Racing a Honda is like being in the special Olympics, you may win, but in the end your still retarded."

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”