HELLO

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
blink_2009

HELLO

Post by blink_2009 »

HI everyone!! New mx3 owner here I have driven my new purchase a couple of times in the past and when it came up for sale about a week ago I snapped it up! A 1992 mx3 precidia GS limited edition. Its been thru a bit the previous owner had it stolen and returned so there is some slight problem with it hopefully some of the veterans wil be able to walk me thru some of the steps needed to bring this lady back to tip top shape!! I love the way this little car handles!!! I couldnt believe it when when ihad it up to 200km/h and there was still some to go ! smooth ride and tons of jam!! LOVE IT!!!
solo_ryder

Re: HELLO

Post by solo_ryder »

Welcome to the club :D

Make sure you read the FAQ's on the main forum page so that you are up to date on some commonly asked questions.

Where abouts are you located?

Congrats on the purchase!

- Jordan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

yeah, welcome! We'll do what we can to keep a SE on the road, and in great shape!
There's plenty of info to be found using the search!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

Welcome -
-If you are sure its a 92 - it is probably not a special edition or limited edition
http://www.mx-3.com/se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you paid more for that you should probably ask for your money back.
blink_2009

Post by blink_2009 »

hey guys thnx for the reply, I was pretty sure it was a 94 but when i bought it buddy told me it was a 92 ..........i gues i can run the vin and find out for sure, but the markings on the outside say GS limited edition. I belive he had it repainted a while back also, its a brilliant white now, which also needs some work. but as far as i am concerned i got it for a steal !!! so its defintely worth any cah to put into it.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

It could be a SE, it probraly says 92 on the door which is the manufactures date(where your friend came up with 92) , and its really a 93 (Retail date and the year the SE came into play) Check the car for old remnants of The rasberry metallic paint (purple) and that will be your sure sign ..
Anyhow post some pics up , we always like new pics to look at :)
Kris-
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

SEs were also available in Black and Laguna Blue (Mines Black, w00t). But if its a SE it's definitely a 93. It should also have a leather interior.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
blink_2009

Post by blink_2009 »

ok so i ran the vin on this little lady turns out she is a 92 GS but not a special or limited edition, but it does have the big v6 in it, not sure if thats a normal thing or if someone decided to drop it in previously, either way im not complaining! LOL

Return to “Introduction Forum”