please read:(

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
zoomzoom

please read:(

Post by zoomzoom »

ok ppl listen up. Dont drink and drive. unfortuantly yesterday..i found out the hard way. i was drinkin and drivin and i flipped my car. i hadnt even had my car back from the shop a week. i jus did a bp swap and now my car is totalled. thankfully no one was hurt. jus a few scratches. as far as the car..this is yet another r.i.p. moment for an mx-3. as far as the car goes, its sittin at a wrecker right now, still in my posession. if anyone in the local area needs parts, msg me back a.s.a.p. otherwise its stayin at the junker and prob crushed. im not sure how long i can keep it there so get back to me.
Timbit
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: please read:(

Post by Custommx3 »

WOW, at least you can inform opthers from your mistakes. Glad your ok.
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

whats salvageable..??
i need struts!
ImageImageImageImage
zoomzoom

Post by zoomzoom »

umm, the engine looked untouched. the struts are blown so u prob dont want them. if the investigation is done with the car im goin there today and ill check it out. are far as body panels..its pretty dinged up. the engine is a japanese miata engine, jus had the head gasket replaced in it as well. its a 5 speed.
Timbit
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I would LOVE your engine, but I'm so far away...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
jrors
Supporting Member

Post by jrors »

Drinking and driving never mix....... and thankfully, you are still alive, and no one was hurt.

Reminds me of a friend I had. He was a a heavy drug and acohol user for years, driving drunk and all. However he did get help and overcame his addictions, and was clean for almost a year. But one night, he was at a stop light.... a car in the opposite direction going at a high speed, jumped into my friends lane, and smashed into him head on... my friend is no longer with us.... and the driver of the car going full speed was driving drunk.

My friend had just got married and had his first child......

Guys and gals, never ever drive drunk! It just is not worth it.
If you fall, then get back up........Luck favors the prepared
zoomzoom

Post by zoomzoom »

jrors ur totally right. thats too bad bout ur friend. we was very lucky that night. an update with the car status, its still in the pound and im bein charged 40 bucks a day (without known) so i cant keep the car no longer. i gotta call a wrecker tomorrow. gonna have a big enough bill after the courts are settled if i dont get jail time..:( DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!
Timbit
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

and now, a moment of silence for our beloved mx-3 :bowdown:
ImageImageImageImage
Mazdaspeed96743

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

Aw man im truely sorry to hear, I know how this feels :(.. Main thing you're still alive man! :) im glad.
RX8SE3P

Post by RX8SE3P »

It's easy for anyone to think you're a moron but I think it'd be easy for anyone to make the same mistake if they went with the thinking that "it'll be ok etc". Good thing you're not hurt and no one else is. Even though you probably just lost thousands of dollars, it's a small price to pay considering you are not injured badly, that's how I'd think of this. You live and you learn, well done for admitting your faults.
1995 Eunos 30x KLZE
Worklog
coltfoet5

Post by coltfoet5 »

Been in same problem drinking and driving. No accident but cop problems. Good thing your ok.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

RX8SE3P wrote:It's easy for anyone to think you're a moron but I think it'd be easy for anyone to make the same mistake if they went with the thinking that "it'll be ok etc".
i disgree, but I'm not going to get into that.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”