Negative for Dimak.

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
se7en

Negative for Dimak.

Post by se7en »

Well, I have just about had it with Dimak.

I sent him the money, and he didn't send me my red top injectors and gauge cluster.

it has been a month now too.

tomorrow I will post a paypal dispute on him.

I really recommend that no one deals with him again.

I will post negative feedback about him on all the other boards that are related to this one...(mx6,probetalk,etc) so that no one else get ripped off by him.

ps, if he sends me my money back, or ships me my merchandise than I will recall this negative feedback.

What a lovely Christmas present I get from him eh? minus $180.00

grr
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
DimaK

Re: Negative for Dimak.

Post by DimaK »

yeah, alot of people have dealt with me on here before and nobody had a problem but YOU, maybe it's not me that's in fault here.i was nice enought, to drag my a-- to wrekers and get your your idiotic parts, which returned to my door for unknown reason, now you file a claim against pay pal, and still have a damn problem
i'm sure you got the parts just baing a s--- desturber, like honestly, anyone who has dealt with me before please post on here if you are reading this, i don't want my reputaton to go down because of this stupidity

i opogise ahead for language, i'm just really pissed off right now
first the guy nogotiates by a penny, then he sais he's just cheap(this is person putting a turbo charger on his car), and now leaving me negative feedback, errr, so pissed off right now
and you can knock yourself out about negative feedback, i'll leave negative feedback for you too, tell nobody to deal with cuz you are an......i was gona swear but i think it's understood
se7en

Post by se7en »

Hey you never sent the parts at all, post a tracking number if you did. Liar.

I have bought from others here, and didn't have any problems, you haven't sold anything anywhere as far as I can tell. my paypal doesn't show any money in it, and I had to find you work phone number to get you to even answer my emails or phone calls. you said lies about "they don't offer tracking numbers" and crap like that. Now you say it is between me and paypal???? what the hell, that's bullsh!t. I sent you the money quickly, and what you asked for, and of course I should barter, that is the way people buy stuff, you should know, you are a car salesman.

you also overcharged for shipping, and then didn't even ship it.

Warning to all on here, don't buy from Dimak. He is a scammer.

edit: here is an interesting link for all to read. more about this clown.
http://www.mx6.com/forums/wanted-buy/20 ... rails.html

kinda seems like he is selling the same parts to someone else maybe??

what a jerk.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
My Feedback
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

DimaK wrote:yeah, alot of people have dealt with me on here before and nobody had a problem but YOU, maybe it's not me that's in fault here.i was nice enought, to drag my a-- to wrekers and get your your idiotic parts, which returned to my door for unknown reason, now you file a claim against pay pal, and still have a damn problem
i'm sure you got the parts just baing a s--- desturber, like honestly, anyone who has dealt with me before please post on here if you are reading this, i don't want my reputaton to go down because of this stupidity

i opogise ahead for language, i'm just really pissed off right now
first the guy nogotiates by a penny, then he sais he's just cheap(this is person putting a turbo charger on his car), and now leaving me negative feedback, errr, so pissed off right now
and you can knock yourself out about negative feedback, i'll leave negative feedback for you too, tell nobody to deal with cuz you are an......i was gona swear but i think it's understood
I don't know man? Not looking good in your favor. You haven't posted your foresale items in 2 months. It takes you over 10 days to response to his negative feedback. There is no reason not to have given him a tracking #, unless you used USPS. But for big items, they charge double than DHL.

I think if your legit, just make a copy of your shipping receipt and the return label on the package. And send him that. Then you two can work out either refunding him or shipping it again.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
se7en

Post by se7en »

Thanks for those words of wisdom.

It is really frustrating :!:

edit: also, he lives in Canada like me, so no USPS I guess.
My Feedback
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

You should either send him his money back or send him the parts. People that scam others will be banned.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

DimaK wrote:.i was nice enought, to drag my a-- to wrekers and get your your idiotic parts, which returned to my door for unknown reason, now you file a claim against pay pal, and still have a damn problem
If the shipper sent you back the parts how does he have them?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

Also, if you sent them by Canada post, you get a tracking number. They have tracking numbers on everything now including snailmail. I know this for a fact since I work for Canada Post.

If you shipped through a courier, they give you a tracking number as soon as they get the package.

I hope this is just a misunderstanding and you can work something out.

Jeff
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
se7en

Post by se7en »

obviously he didn't ship the package at all. :(
My Feedback
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

Kitchener, Ontario is pretty close to where I live. :driver:
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

yeah, alot of people have dealt with me on here before and nobody had a problem but YOU, maybe it's not me that's in fault here.i was nice enought, to drag my a-- to wrekers and get your your idiotic parts, which returned to my door for unknown reason, now you file a claim against pay pal, and still have a damn problem

How did they get returned? yet he has them? Please explain.

Did you get your $$ back?
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

k, there a huge thing going on on mx6.com because this guy like to spread his crap alot
the deal is he's getting his money back since pay pal took the money from me
i'm not a theif, so please don't be accusing me of nothing, i'm the one who's $180 OUT because youf his stuppidity.and don't call me a liar.

so anyways, this is taken care off, my opologies to this website for the inconvenice and wasted webspace
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

[quote="se7en"]obviously he didn't ship the package at all. :([/quote]

OBVIOSLY, eh?
what you got a crystal ball for christmas?
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

[quote="umcamara"]Kitchener, Ontario is pretty close to where I live. :driver:[/quote]

your point? your welcome on my doorstep anytime, i'm a very easygoing person, and don't look for crap
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Custommx3 wrote:

How did they get returned? yet he has them? Please explain.

Did you get your $$ back?
Well apparently he did from reading up top, but i'm still curious as to yoru 1st question as well?
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”