Warning concerning "Pirana Motorsport"

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Shawna

Warning concerning "Pirana Motorsport"

Post by Shawna »

This firm - selling on eBay as "Pirana Motorsport" is a very difficult company to deal with.

I received the wrong part for my MX3 and sent many, many emails to them until they finally decided to answer one (I sent 6) of them a week later to request the part back for exchange. I sent back the item and thank god I sent it with "proof of delivery". For one week he claimed he didn't get it. I sent the tracking information. Nothing - no reply. I sent an email every other day asking for information on what was happening for a total of three weeks.

I finally reached the end of my rope and went through the eBay / PayPal refund process. One day later I receive notification that he has refunded my money. The VERY NEXT DAY he places a "strike" against my eBay Buyers record for an UNPAID item.

Here is a copy of the emal I sent to him:
I fail to understand what you are up to Sir.

I give you fair warning that you will regret your unfair and uncalled for action of posting a strike against my eBay buyers rating. We both know that I have returned the item. We both know that I paid for the item and we both know that you processed a refund and we both know that you posted a phony unpaid item to eBay as well as this negative rating the very next day *after* I demanded and *received* a refund.

I don't who you think your dealing with - but I have more resources at my disposal to have all of this corrected then you may believe. If I told you where and who I work for - you would not be taking this ill advised course of action against me.

I entered into this purchase in good faith and received the wrong part. I attempted to contact you on several occasions and yet you failed to respond to me. I have returned the item and gave you the proof of shipment.

With no communication from you for over 3 weeks I feel I have every right to feel that you were / are ignoring me. Do you really believe you didn't deserve the negative rating I gave your service - mainly on it's lack of communication? If you think all businesses operate the way you yours does, then your in denial I guess.

I have provided proof of my case against you to eBay including my VISA file, Canada Post tracking details, copies of emails to you etc. Very shortly they will be removing this strike against my buyers rating.

You might also take note I live in the same legal jurisdiction as you...

Have a great day.
I should note that I did a business search - found his name and address and called him up. To say he was shocked to hear from me would be an understatement. At first he claimed not to be the owner of this company as he has a store located on Lawrence Ave in Toronto. When I told him his corp # and his name he then decide to come clean that he does sell on eBay.

He then claimed he didn't put the failure to pay item against me and then when I told him I had proof he did from eBay - he made up some cock and bull story about not posting the strike against my eBay buyers record.
When I told him that wasn't true either he then claimed he didn't know how to remove the strike against me. I have since emailed him the link on eBay showing him how to do this. He can do it the easy way or he can do it the hard way and have eBay do it for him - it makes no difference to me as in the end - I will get justice.

I just want to warn everyone to watch your back with this guy if you still want to deal with him. He had the misfortune to F**k with the wrong person is his problem.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

wow...you are my new hero. i hate getting ripped off by people and claim they have no idea after you show them proof of what is wrong. unfortunately i live in the interior of bc so it makes it too much of a pita to deal with most of these people, even more so when it's international. good job.
Shawna

Post by Shawna »

Dear Shawna,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to this Unpaid Item strike that
you received from item ###########.

Since this is the first appeal you have sent us regarding an Unpaid
Item Strike, we have removed the Strike without any further inconvenience to you.

If a similar situation arises in the future we will take into
consideration any evidence that payment has been made. We realize that
there are some situations where a strike was erroneously applied to a
buyer's account even though they have sent payment. In such situations
we are happy to review the provided proof and remove the strike if the
proof is adequate.

I understand your frustration regarding this matter and apologize for
the inconvenience it caused you.

Sincerely,
Jody

eBay Customer Support
He better hope I don't get REALLY pizzed at him an inquire with Revenue Canada about why he doesn't charge GST on shipments/sales within Canada. I wonder if he reports eBay income to the Federal Governement.... :twisted:

It's a good thing I'm not *really* upset huh? :lol: It was only a $69 USD item, but when he jerked me around with the negative BS rating as a buyer (I had a 100% perfect rating before this A hole) thats when I went PMS on him.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Excellent! :)

Always good to see things like this get fixed.

I know how it feels to get screwed on ebay.
I bought a hd-dvd player for my computer, and it was shipped from Hong Kong. Of course it did not work at all.
Never got any reply`s back, left negative feedback, nothing.
Made a claim with paypal, and they told me to send it back and they would refund me. Only thing is, shipping to Hong Kong would be atleast 50% of what I had paid, so either way I lost money.

(oh, you know why they call it PMS? Mad Cow Disease was already taken) ;)

no pun intended :)

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Red_MX3_92

Re: Warning concerning "Pirana Motorsport"

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

lol i was about to order sway bar links from them... not anymore....
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”