1.8 L V6 to a 2.5 L V6 swap HELP!!!!!!!!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
bk_twistedyouth

1.8 L V6 to a 2.5 L V6 swap HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by bk_twistedyouth »

I need help. Will all the parts hook stright up? Will i need any other new parts to hook the new 2.5 L V6 up! Hell will it even fit?
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: 1.8 L V6 to a 2.5 L V6 swap HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

bk_twistedyouth wrote:Hell will it even fit?
If you even need to ask that questions, you need to do some research. If you don't even know that answer, than your ignorance is not worth the time for a proper responce on my part.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

why dont you just not be a douche bag and write a quick answer
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

because people dont know how to search, this has been asked and answered at least a thousand times. take two seconds and hit the search button. your response is not over welcomed either from someone with 12 posts. if someone asks a reasonable question or at least searched first they will get good responses and help.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

golhap27 wrote:why dont you just not be a douche bag and write a quick answer
read the FAQ and this wont happen :)
wilko33

Post by wilko33 »

Douche bag?? never knew Kelly Osbourne was into her MX3's?

Seriously though dude read up on it. Just done the swap myself and almost everything you need to know is posted upsomewhere on this site. Some small questions can be answered, yours is seriously a stupid on.

Yes... they fit. Yes... its a relatively straight swap. Go to V6 FAQ and get reading.
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

yes because 12 posts has everything to do with what i write.... genious reply
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

well its kinda true, this question could've been easily answered if you took just one moment to search. this topic has been touched upon in many websites, cardomain, many of top 3's have KLZE's, here, and if you search KLZE in youtube, the second, third, fourth, and fifth turnups are all MX-3's.
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

golhap27 wrote:why dont you just not be a douche bag and write a quick answer
Why don't you just not be a douche bag and do a quick search?

Reason for my not answering the question, because 1) it is of the simplest and most basic of questions and 2) The topic was posted in an urgent manner, for no reason and for quick help with no effort. Well if it's urgent, I sure hope you don't have that motor in your position, if you don't know if it'll work, never mind fit. There's a reason why the 2.5L's are popular for swaps, and there's an infinite amount of documentation about them. If you dont even know that it fits, than you didn't do ANY research at all, you put no effort in searching, I put no effort in helping. Normally I'm against preaching "use the search" since most questions can although be common, canbe hard to find and know how to search for, but there are exceptions.
yes because 12 posts has everything to do with what i write.... genious reply
No, but it typically reflects inexperience, and your poor attitude promotes lack of respect, especially someone new to the community. If your so smart, you should know the answer, and if you don't, at least know how to search.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

Because it wasnt my question moron. I do know the answer i've looked into it..im just sick of people that cant answer a damn question and take the same amount of time to write search for it when all they could do is just not reply.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

then why did you not reply with a answer to his question instead of a smartass reply. you're sick of people saying search instead of giving a answer....you've on the board for a month, try being on here a little longer and keep seeing the same question's pop up when it would take the guy two seconds to look it up. im not mad at the guy but people need to look for this stuff, 2 seconds in the v6 faq and he would have had his answer, then if he was unclear about something someone would have helped out. people are more than welcome but they need to read the rules, like i said...welcome to the site but put abit of effort in before asking. i had read 90% of the forum before i posted and sure i asked some dumb questions but i tried.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

golhap27 wrote:Because it wasnt my question moron. I do know the answer i've looked into it..im just sick of people that cant answer a damn question and take the same amount of time to write search for it when all they could do is just not reply.
Than do you not realise you did what you are sick of people doing? If you hated people doing it that much, you would of done the opposite instead of doing that in which you hate.
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

Maybe i had to get my opinion out there so then you might realize it. ever think about that? probably not because you dont seem to think about anything before you say it. this isnt the first forum i've been in i've been in several others i know how it goesd dont tell me i dont know when you have no idea.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

haha..this thread is funny!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”