Ottawa Mazda Meet 2007

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Nd4SpdSe

Ottawa Mazda Meet 2007

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=640833
RXcetera wrote:It's almost time for the 6th (!!) annual Ottawa Meet! There's going to be many changes this year... In an effort to avoid the rain, we're going to be holding the meet a week later than usual. Also, sunday will feature an ALL NEW cruise route!

For those of you not familiar with the Ottawa meet, it consists of a show and shine, bbq and party on saturday and a cruise on sunday. Everyone who's anyone in Ontario and Quebec should (and usualy does) show up for this one .

WHEN: **May 26-27 weekend**

The meet starts off with a show and shine on MAY 26th around 2PM. We will be holding this at the Kanata Recreational Complex (in Kanata) again. There are restaurants nearby (for the Quebec guys ). I'll post directions to the KRC below. This is a good place to meet everyone and check out peoples rides.

On MAY 27th, we will be holding our annual cruise. The cruise route will be annouced during the show and shine. This year it will be held in Ontario but will feature the same kind of twisty roads and beautiful scenery we've all become acustomed to. And no crashes this year, right guys?!

The Ottawa meet is an RX-7 meet, but it is open to all Mazdas.

For more info or suggestions, please pm me, email rxcetera@hotmail.com or post on this thread.

Feel free to post this thread in other Mazda forums. Spread the word!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
RizzeRocket

Post by RizzeRocket »

so did this meet happen?
I was at the krc at around 7pm and there was nobody there

Return to “MX-3 Meets”