Bi-tron fuel additive any good?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
glow

Bi-tron fuel additive any good?

Post by glow »

Hi, I haven't used the forums for a while and couldn't find the search function, so I hope this isn't a repeat topic. My friend recently introduced a fuel additive to me called Bi-tron that's supposed to improve fuel consumption. Was wondering if anyone ever heard of it, and if it's safe and if it works?

I googled it and all I can find is either sites selling it, or sites complaining that the 'pyramid scheme' of the company is a scam, but nothing about the product itself.

Thanks.
94 GS
rccardude04

Post by rccardude04 »

I've never heard of it or tried it, but any company with a "pyramid scam" of any kind won't be getting their crap in my car :)
Regardless of reviews they paid somebody else to make up
-Eric
Aston Wards

Post by Aston Wards »

:lol: my Dad sold me some of that stuff 8yrs ago, didn't notice any difference with the fuel treatment...., and the engine cleaner/treatment stuff didn't blow up the MS8, in fact my ex is still driving it! :roll:
91 Eunos Presso KF-ZE
89 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+2
90 Nissan 300ZX TT 2+0
glow

Post by glow »

well my friend asked me to give it a try and see if it helped my car, and so far i'm on my 3rd tank of gas....it seems like it does improve my mx3's fuel consumption, giving me an extra 20-40 km per tank...I dont think i'll be using it long term though.
94 GS

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”