MEGA SQUIRT

A section dedicated to Engine Mangement Systems & Engine Tuning. Megasquirt, SMS, Haltek, ect.
PWRD_BY_HKS

MEGA SQUIRT

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

Okay lets say I can take my car anywhere in the us... or fly you in... if I buy mega squirt system... who here can help me out with it.... and how much would be the charge...i would like someone that has had plenty of experience with this set up...
also
for a complete mega squirt set up how much $$$ am i looking at....
i want to go all motor my goal is 250 WHP it sounds hard but i think MG would be a great push....
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
ccreech

Post by ccreech »

ProbeTalk is where I am going for all of my research on MS. Those are the guys to talk to.
93 GS KLZE Straight Neck (Parked)
Green Turd of MOCA
Car Domain
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

i paid 330 for my full set up.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Ice Racing

Re: MEGA SQUIRT

Post by Ice Racing »

PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:Okay lets say I can take my car anywhere in the us... or fly you in... if I buy mega squirt system... who here can help me out with it.... and how much would be the charge...i would like someone that has had plenty of experience with this set up...
also
for a complete mega squirt set up how much $$$ am i looking at....
i want to go all motor my goal is 250 WHP it sounds hard but i think MG would be a great push....

I am looking for the same thing, If we can join in it might be better. Let me know whatever you find. Good luck

P.S. 250 is a bit hard...you will obviously need a megasquirt or something like that ( I have heard about Greddy might have something).
GS KLZE FOR ICE RACING
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

gonna need lots of internal mods to make 250whp hppwd made 198 with megasquirt na.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Ice Racing

Megasquirt

Post by Ice Racing »

That is the number i'am looking for myself NA
GS KLZE FOR ICE RACING
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

dude that would be great... i just dont want to blow anything....and it is something i have no experience with... not even hector knew how to wire it... so i would need help doing it...

Ice ill keep you posted.
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

If you guys need someone to fly in and install/tune your MS I can hook you up with my buddy. He builds them as a side job and has been flown to a few places around the country to tune KL engines.

We shared a garage until I recently moved and I wouldn't hesitate myself to make the 500 mile drive to have his guidance tuning my upcoming built motor.

Keep in mind it will cost a decent amount of money to have him fly in and tune/install your MS, but it will be well worth it. Especially if you're inexperienced with stand alones. He'll make sure you're well informed on how to make minor adjustments etc before he leaves too.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

interesting.......what is your location
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Moved to Engine Electronics/Tuning
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

if u guys need a tuner, i am a certified tuner. pm me if you need help
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:interesting.......what is your location
I'm in Alma, GA and my buddy who's the KL tuning master lives in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. He's the one that flies around tuning people's cars. I stick to my own car and helping out my friends locally.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Return to “Engine Electronics/Tuning”