Lowe's

Off-Topic Discussions
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Lowe's

Post by mitmaks »

This is just rant, if not interested please do not read and waste your time.
I got one of those add-on cultivators from lowe's, one you can attach to your weedwhacker. I got it home, unpacked it, attached it to my weedwacker and start it up....and it doesnt spin or nothing. My weedwhacker is dying and backfiring. Im like wtf (excuse language) I take it off and inspect it closer and I see old dirt stuck to it. So I take it back to lowe's and they tried to blame it on me that basically I broke it and want money back. Also they said that they dont put faulty equipment on their shelves. BS guys! Anyways I got refund, so I might consider shopping with them in future. That is all.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
happyclown

Post by happyclown »

This remindes me of when ATI and NVIDIA first started having breakthroughs with their videocards... ATI just came out with the 9700's and they were selling for >400 bucks. Someone when to circut city or best buy or something and bought one. When he got home he opened the box to find a old 16 big ISA vga adapter. He went back to tell them he/they had been ripped off and he wanted a real card. They accused him of trying to pull a trick on them and refused to give him anything. It was later found out that many cards were already swapped without them knowing.
1993 RS Teal
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

me and my wife were remodeling the kitchen and she found this faucet at home depot that she just had to have. we bought it, got home and open it up and someone had taken the faucet out and wrapped some tiles in a towel and repackaged it and then returned it. i had to argue with them for 2 hours to get my money back.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

To stick up for them a little bit if you were the manager of the store wouldnt you be a little skeptical as well?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3

Return to “Off-Topic”