Newly Painted MX-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
93_4Banger

Newly Painted MX-3

Post by 93_4Banger »

well if you haven't checked out my worklog here she is just need to do some wetsanding and she'll be finished

let me know what you think guys and suggestions are appreciated
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

it looks good however on your last pic it looks like the paint doesnt match perfectly on the door to the fenders.... maybe just the light? other then that i think it looks very sleek.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
twoie

Post by twoie »

wow looks good! Do you have much experience with autobody or are you new to it?

twoie
hoffman_BMX89

Post by hoffman_BMX89 »

sweet lovin the shaved handles. also what mirrors are those can u take closer pics of them i wanna see how u molded them and are they still power morrors?
95 Mx-3 GS [R.I.P.]
96 Mx-3 GSR [Sold]
97 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder [For Sale]
97 Saturn SL2 [Sold]
03 Corvette Z06 [Current toy]
98 Saturn SL2 [Daily]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

well ya i have some experience in body work but i learned a lot by taking this humongous task on and for the M3 mirrors they were from an 92- 95 Civic Hatch and i got them on ebay and just did some cutting i mean a lot of cutting to make them fit. and for the paint it must of just been the light because ive picked apart the car a number of times and haven't noticed it yet but i was going for the stealth look and i believe i achieved it with a lot of unique body mods i guess you could say or just shaving for that matter im glad you guys like it
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

get a spoiler!!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I love that soft black look on cars. That stealthy (yet not really stealth) look is awsome. Blacken the tails and fill that gap at the bottom of the door and it'd be perfect.
jaschke

Post by jaschke »

what kind of rims are those???? i must know!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

what color will you paint it eventually?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
onderground_mx3

Post by onderground_mx3 »

FLAT BLACK FTW!!!! i love flat black!
jaschke

Post by jaschke »

flat black represent!!!
your car looks great, im jealous of the shaved doorhandles
not a fan of that style front bumper... reminds me of a shark

but it will look sweet when its finished
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

I just noticed you don't have any side markers (front or back). Was that on purpose? It makes it look cleaner, but flat black at night with no sides seems a little daring.
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

its a satin black paint and shaving the sidemarkers was on purpose makes it look cleaner and plus my mirrors are sidemarkers at night and i will be keepin it satin black i think because it looks wicked and looks silver in different lights
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Throw some tint in the windows and some stock covers over the altezzas and you'll be set, oh ya and a Intercooler in the big whole of your bumper.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Looks good

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”