[FS] turbo kit (2.5 v6)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
n2ogsze

[FS] turbo kit (2.5 v6)

Post by n2ogsze »

This is more of a feeler than a FS thread, but if I can get the right price I'll sell. I've had my turbo fun, but my crystal ball showed me a supercharger is in my near future. Here is the breakdown:

Turbo-SSAC super T70 (comparable to a Garrett T61) used for around 300 miles

Oil fittings -oil inlet fitting and outlet fittings

OPSU T for oil inlet line

Oil inlet and outlet lines-one -3an SS inlet line, one 1/2 inch high temp silicone outlet tube

Turbo hot pipes (up and down pipe)- Built by yours truly, not pretty but they get the job done

Cold pipes- Once again, not pretty but they do not leak.

FMIC intercooler- Not sure of the dimensions, will provide later. Two boost couplers included

Oil pan (tapped for oil return line)

Tial 38mm wastegate

Blitz SS bov

I'm pretty sure that's it. If I think of anything else later, I'll post. I'm looking for $2000 shipped. This kit allowed me to run a 13.7 second quarter mile at 108 mph on only 6 lbs of boost. My Mx3 is super heavy as well, weighing in at 2600 lbs. Not looking to bargain, if it doesn't go for what I'll want I'll put it up on ebay. I put a lot of blood and sweat into this, so I'm not gonna let 'er go easy. I'll post pics provided there is enough demand. Thanks.
T61 powered KLZE
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Theres a NEW bolt-on turbokit with Garrett turbo and everything you need, in a groupbuy on this forum now. $2400.

$2000 is waaaay too much.

Just $400 more gives professionally welded pipes, and not to mention, a brand spanking new turbo.

-nope
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
DavidOS

Re: [FS] turbo kit (2.5 v6)

Post by DavidOS »

n2ogsze wrote:This is more of a feeler than a FS thread, but if I can get the right price I'll sell. I've had my turbo fun, but my crystal ball showed me a supercharger is in my near future. Here is the breakdown:

Turbo-SSAC super T70 (comparable to a Garrett T61) used for around 300 miles

Oil fittings -oil inlet fitting and outlet fittings

OPSU T for oil inlet line

Oil inlet and outlet lines-one -3an SS inlet line, one 1/2 inch high temp silicone outlet tube

Turbo hot pipes (up and down pipe)- Built by yours truly, not pretty but they get the job done

Cold pipes- Once again, not pretty but they do not leak.

FMIC intercooler- Not sure of the dimensions, will provide later. Two boost couplers included

Oil pan (tapped for oil return line)

Tial 38mm wastegate

Blitz SS bov

I'm pretty sure that's it. If I think of anything else later, I'll post. I'm looking for $2000 shipped. This kit allowed me to run a 13.7 second quarter mile at 108 mph on only 6 lbs of boost. My Mx3 is super heavy as well, weighing in at 2600 lbs. Not looking to bargain, if it doesn't go for what I'll want I'll put it up on ebay. I put a lot of blood and sweat into this, so I'm not gonna let 'er go easy. I'll post pics provided there is enough demand. Thanks.
its a nice kits and all however your charging based on emotions and blood and sweat. When in reality you shouldnt attach your personal love for your turbo onto the price. As nope said there is a brand spanking new kit available for a similar amount with everything bolt in. Id say look at the group buy kits, then compare yours, remember its used and not professionally done (not saying your not good just saying you dont do it for a living thats all). And most importantly remember not to attach your love for it into the price because thats whne prices become unfair.

not an attack just a common thing even i have done.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

How much for just the wastegate?
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

DAMN, I hate the IRS...

If the price were right I'd consider it... but the IRS enjoys more of my paycheck than I do.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

First of all, the price is not based on 'emotion'. I've come up with my price based on two factors: price of parts purchased by myself and supply and demand. There is a huge demand for turbo kits for our cars, yet very little supply. Sure, there is a kit in production but who knows if and when that will ever materialize. For all we know it could turn into anothe PMO/PRO, CZT, or Mr. Speed Forced induction kit. In addition, my kit comes with more than what comes in the kit 'soon' to be available. Included with my parts is a tapped oil pan and the T required to tap into the OPSU high pressure oil source. My turbo is practically brand new as well. Oh, there is no way the turbo in the kit coming out will produce as much power per pound of boost that mine does or peak power for that matter. My wastegate is a Tial, by the way. The one listed in the 'production' kit doesn't list a brand, most likely because it's a no-name. With my kit you don't have to modify any cross-member, especially the one that takes the majority of stress placed on the car's body by the engine. Not to mention, with my kit you don't need hood pins and you can keep your transverse cross-member. If you don't like my price, don't buy it. I will be glad to answer any questions on my kit. If nobody buys the kit, I'll lose no sleep over it. I'll keep on boostin'. I may end up buying a supercharger as well. Thanks.
T61 powered KLZE
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Price revised:
I've decided I really want a supercharger so I'm going to modify what is for sale and for how much. I'm selling the hot pipes for $300, turbo AND all fittings. lines for $400, Tial 38 mm wastegate for $200, and Blitz SS bov for $100. I will not be including the IC or Cold piping. I'd like to sell the turbo with the pipes since the DP has a V-band machined specifically for this turbo and these pipes. That's not to say the pipes will not work with any other turbo, but I machined the V-band flange from 3 inches down to 2.5 in order to mate the turbo turbine exducer to fit the downpipe. You could always cut the flange off and weld on whichever is needed for your application. If someone wants a cheap but effective turbo kit, here you go. For 1100 shipped you've got all you need less fuel management.
T61 powered KLZE
n2ogsze

Post by n2ogsze »

Nobody wants to be t3h fast3st!?
T61 powered KLZE

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”