finally found one

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
madLyrical

finally found one

Post by madLyrical »

after all the post of me complaining about not being able to find one i finally found a black gs 5-speed sunroof all power, and running good , only some minor scratches and a dent in the hood, for it was one owner 110k for 2500, now i can finally start putting money into parts , just put the down payment on it this morning too, im one happy person right now.. had to go to the mall and celebrate with a chefs special :)
getready

Post by getready »

nice, i just got a mx3 a few days ago, its badass.

Do you have pics?
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them! -FN
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hell yes!! im happy for both of u guys w00 two more :D
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
madLyrical

Post by madLyrical »

i hadnt picked up the car yet, im going to get it later today, so ill get pictures later
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Gratz!
kmvmx3

Post by kmvmx3 »

I've had Probe and MX6 for quite some time and got rid of them all and I have also just picked up this 93 GS SE from CO. It has 160K on the od but this thing handle great and tight and runs just as good as a 95 Probe GT that I sold with only 50K miles on. I will be moding this baby soon so look to see me a lot on this board. This K8 engine is already pretty fun to drive the way it is. For the engine with this kind of miles, the compression is great and still have lots of getup and go. If any one is interested, it will be for sale for very cheap very soon.... WOW...
93 Purple X3 GS SE ... More Mod to come...
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Hey congrats madLyrical, getready, & kmvmx3. Welcome to the BB too.
Image -Jim
Jacbs2007

Re: finally found one

Post by Jacbs2007 »

madLyrical wrote:im one happy person right now.. had to go to the mall and celebrate with a chefs special :)
LOL

...just a chefs special though? I went to the mall and bought strombolli and boardwalk fries after I aquired my baby. Oh, and I picked her up a little somethin to munch on as well, a nice tasty case of castol GTX synthetic :wink:
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
madLyrical

Post by madLyrical »

yah man, i was feeling kinda cheap after my big buy..just needed something fattening for under 4 dollars and chef specials was a unanimous decision, i know i messed up that spelling, i havent even had a day off to give it a good look over yet, so ive taken it out for short sprints down the road outside my block.. i havent had stromboli in a while either gave me an idea.. pics tommorow though, i took a couple just gotta make em smaller , gotta take one of the engine bay too
kmvmx3

Post by kmvmx3 »

You're in luck. Florida used car price is soooooo low. I wish I was closer. All the good price car are found mostly in FL. What's next for your mod...
93 Purple X3 GS SE ... More Mod to come...
madLyrical

Post by madLyrical »

yea theres alot of good prices here, but since its hard to get around without a car most cars will have real high mileage unless u go further up north, buses suck down here, ull be waiting in that florida heat for like 45 min if u miss the bus its crazy.. first thing im gonna do is do my interior blue and black, im gonna try to get it all that pearly blue.. im tryna post pics but its early and im tired and cant figure it out
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

no word of a lie when i was looking for my car every single black fully loaded car was an automatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

pics yet ?
madLyrical

Post by madLyrical »

my bad yall for takin so long, i had to wait a good time to snatch my sister digital cam, i dont even know if i posted these right let me know though, ill give it another try when i figure it out ill take some more

DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

pretty damn clean car
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”