LED Windshield Washer Lights ***READ ME***

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
simo711

LED Windshield Washer Lights ***READ ME***

Post by simo711 »

For all those people wanting these read on.<P>I have 8 pairs of Eurolite LED Chromed Nozzles just laying around unopened, brand new.<P>Colors Available are :<P>***RED, GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW and CLEAR***<P>ONLY $13.99 each.<P>Please email me for all orders using PAYPAL, money order, etc...whatever you want to use.<P>Shipping will be determined when zip code is given to me and if you are in the US or in another country.<P>Chris<P>------------------<BR>Sporty Black 94 Mazda MX-3 **Wanna Race??**
VizualXTC

Re: LED Windshield Washer Lights ***READ ME***

Post by VizualXTC »

Damn, I would be down for it if they weren't chrome. Just wouldn't look good on my car.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

I don't think I've ever seen these. Do you have a pic, or a site to refer so I can check 'em out? Thx.<BR>blik_mik@hotmail.com
simo711

Post by simo711 »

Check you email...they look nice on an MX, trust me.<P>Later, Chris<P>------------------<BR>Sporty Black 94 Mazda MX-3 **Wanna Race??**

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”