ze+millenia manifold

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
raidermaniac

ze+millenia manifold

Post by raidermaniac »

i have a ze with millenia manifold,i'm stuck on the vacuum lines,does anyone have any diagrams or pics of their manifold on the ze so i can see where everything goes?
also on my k8 manifold and the straight neck manifold there are 2 little black plastic boxes attached underneath with hoses going into them but not on the millenia manifold. do i need to or should i hook these onto the millenia fold?
i've done a search fo pics and i found this thread but for some reason i can't get the pics to work.http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.ph ... ne+hookups
any help would be appreciated
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

use the same one as the klde..I used it when I did mine and it was all good..some thing are placed differently but it's the same vacuum anyways

oh and you NEED the pastic box underneath the intake (one on the ze and millenia curve neck manifold) If you don't use it your vris won't work..trust me I was in the same boat as you. Didn't noticed the vacuum chamber missing and vris wasn't working properly. I install one and my quarter mile times dropped instantly to 0.4 lower than what I was used to

if you're looking for that box. I got one here laying around. I could probably sell it to ya for 10$ +shipping
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

can i use the vacuum chambers that were on the straight neck manifold? or are they different?
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

they are different
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

The VRIS vacuum chambers are underbeath the IM on the ZE and DE IMs. On the millenia it's moreso off to the passenger side of the IM. Much easier to fix vacuum leaks in the millenia IM.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

ok i've removed the manifold and there is no chambers underneath or anywhere on the manifold.on the k8 and ze they are bolted on the bottom on this manifold there isn't even any bolt holes where the chambers would have been. so does this mean i'm looking in the wrong place and theres holes elsewhere to attach the chambers,or does this manifold not use the vacuum chambers?if someone has a pic of the chambers and wherte they go could you please send a pic?
Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

I just took pictures of my Millenia Manifold...whats you email i will send you pictures of what you need.
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

Slammed6

Post by Slammed6 »

Pictures sent...its circled in green
raidermaniac

Post by raidermaniac »

thanks thats what i needed, i now see the 2 bolt holes where the chamber should be on my manifold.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”