Gauge pods, and aftermarket gauges to fit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MHMX-3

Gauge pods, and aftermarket gauges to fit

Post by MHMX-3 »

Was wondering where would be the best place to purchase gauge pods, and aftermarket gauges to fit. Was thinking about oil pressure and water temperature. Thanks guys
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Too many places and options to list.. try doing a seach man.. best of luck.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
FIMotorMX-3

Post by FIMotorMX-3 »

http://www.gaugepods.com the company is lotek. I got the three gauge a pillar pod. they have both the manual (2 gauge pod) and auto seatbelts (3 gauge pod). as for gauges. good luck. there are a ton of places. I'm using nordskog and summit gauges. summit racing has a ton of brands. also try jegs.
sold it to a friend.93 green MX-3 with ZE swap. KL36 ecu, modified carbon fiber intake from a civic hatch. Centerforce Dual Friction clutch from MX-6. black Konig Minuz wheels, Synthetic fluids, 3 gauge pillar pod with air/fuel, water temp and oil press. Autometer Shiftlight. B&M short shifter. 2.25 piping with a Greddy SP1 muffler, AWR urethane front motormount, pheno spacers, Intrax Springs, Mazdaspeed Sideskirts. The New Ride is a 2003 1.8t a4
check out myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D795345349

my cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2142324 UPDATED!!!! 08/28/06 newest pics
neutral
Supporting Member

Re: Gauge pods, and aftermarket gauges to fit

Post by neutral »

MHMX-3 wrote:Was wondering where would be the best place to purchase gauge pods, and aftermarket gauges to fit. Was thinking about oil pressure and water temperature. Thanks guys
Damn, pls don't double post. MHMX-3 has this thread also started (and answered) in the electrical forum. :roll:
Image -Jim
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Neutral i wondered what happened to Dingoateyourbaby, LOL,
As for gauge pods look at the group buy forum, I tought it was tunes making some to fit in the second empty din in our dash, that would look cool and be a good place to have some guages. He is also offering custom lettering...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

PATDIESEL wrote:Neutral i wondered what happened to Dingoateyourbaby, LOL,
As for gauge pods look at the group buy forum, I tought it was tunes making some to fit in the second empty din in our dash, that would look cool and be a good place to have some guages. He is also offering custom lettering...
Yah, saw that info from Tunes. Would buy in myself but already picked up a DIN triple gauge holder from Pat @ Street-Imports a few months ago. Still trying to decide to use it tho 'cause the gauges will be mounted so low.
Image -Jim
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Yeah its me that is offering the custom panel to hold gauges.. I just didnt want to jack this guys thread to promote them. ;) Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “Appearance”