[FS] random parts from a 92 GS (MANY PICS)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dj inferno

[FS] random parts from a 92 GS (MANY PICS)

Post by dj inferno »

sooo... yah basicly i had a 92 GS parts car... i only needed one main part, but before i got rid of it i took a few others... the following is what i have that i thought could be valuble to some of you.

Intake manifold W/ injectors, and pretty much everything thats attatched it it minus the engien. - 70$ shipped (US only for anywere else let me know i'll see what i can do.)

New (i think it dont really look used and i was told it was new when i bought the parts car, the guy threw it in as a perk... i guess... but i dont need it its for a GS and i got a RS. - 35$ shipped

Power mirrors - Black (obviously) have a few scratches, i know one is worst then the other. but im not sure. i would ASSUME that they work but iim not garrenteeing anything because they came out of a parts car that didn't have much to the engien bay. (batter not there to test) - 40$ shipped

anyways, all prices are OBO, and US only as of right now. let me know if you want it.
thanks
dan
Last edited by dj inferno on June 12th, 2005, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

got someone thinking about the valve covers... but as for anything else... its still up, shoot me a reasonable offer, (something that will make me want to get up and package it up to ship it off) oh yah, i prefer paypal, safer for you, and easyer for me! (oh and quicker)
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

parts gotta go other wise they go in the big bucket outside my house that goes to the curb once a week (the garbage can)
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

parts go in garbage by next weekend (by sunday the 12th) so shoot out an offer if you want anything.
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

is the master cylinder for a 5-spd? if it is, will you take $25 usd shipped to me in nova scotia, canada, postal code B0K1S0? let me know asap.
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

You don't happen to have any black panneling in good condition?
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

mx3optidrive wrote:is the master cylinder for a 5-spd? if it is, will you take $25 usd shipped to me in nova scotia, canada, postal code B0K1S0? let me know asap.
i believe it is for a five speed, but im not possitive, it didn't come ON the car, but the guy who gave me it with the car said it was for that and i would want it if i was going to do the GS break conversion so i would assume its right, if its not, you can ship it back and i'll send your money back. do you have paypal? that would make everything alot easyer... i'll do it for 30$ shipped to you, being shippings gonna run me between 15-25$
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

RaverChankoMX3 wrote:You don't happen to have any black panneling in good condition?
1) what do you mean by black panneling?
and
2) more then likly not cuz the cars not here and i got rid of everything but whats in the pics.
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

I'm just searching around for the dash and door panels that are black. I don't care about the fabric color. It would be replaced anyway. And I have power windows.
chertel

Post by chertel »

If you havent sold the valve covers email me at chrishertel96@msn.com
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

emails/pm's sent... everything is still up for grabs, the valve covers and the intake manifold i have people im waiting on. but let me know.
cyberphox

Post by cyberphox »

Thorw in the Valve cover for me so Jeff and I can split shipping! :)

dj inferno wrote:
mx3optidrive wrote:is the master cylinder for a 5-spd? if it is, will you take $25 usd shipped to me in nova scotia, canada, postal code B0K1S0? let me know asap.
i believe it is for a five speed, but im not possitive, it didn't come ON the car, but the guy who gave me it with the car said it was for that and i would want it if i was going to do the GS break conversion so i would assume its right, if its not, you can ship it back and i'll send your money back. do you have paypal? that would make everything alot easyer... i'll do it for 30$ shipped to you, being shippings gonna run me between 15-25$
95 GS Silver Stone Metalic
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

wat about gs front lip just lost an auction for one yesterday on ebay :evil:
mx3optidrive

Post by mx3optidrive »

PM me with payment options and how quick can you get it here? If you can get it to me before this weekend then it is done.
Shop 506-577-6708
cell 506-381-3503
email danny@jdracing.ca
dj inferno

Post by dj inferno »

valve covers sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finaly... oh and im not shipping to CA ne more!!!! it almost cost more to ship it then i got for the part. so yah... US ONLY PLEASE!!!!!! and i DO NOT HAVE THE CAR ANY MORE ONLY WHAT YOU SEE IN PICS IS WHAT I HAVE... plus a radiator fan i think (35$ shipped to US ONLY)
thx
dan

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”