[WTB] altezza lights and other goodies

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

[WTB] altezza lights and other goodies

Post by Dali »

hey, looking for a set of altezza lights, i will not buy any from ebay. also looking for any other dress up bits, motor and tranny are done as much as possible for this year, except for a medium size intercooler and a t4 turbo. email me at unclesluggo@shaw.ca thanks.
Last edited by Dali on May 27th, 2005, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Whats wrong with buying them off ebay? They're all the same and leak water unless you reseal them.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

well when you live in canada and the guys on ebay rape you with shipping which in the end cost more than the tailights cost, that is the main reason why most canadians dont buy from companies on ebay, insane shipping rates when it really does not cost anymore than shipping inside the us. on the other hand individuals on ebay are god to buy from but i have never seen any used altezzas on ebay. still looking for a set by the way.
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Ahh i see, didn't realize the extra costs involved in shipping. New sets are about $100 shipped in the u.s. I can't see them being much more than that to ship to you. Bought mine off ebay a couple years ago for $170 shipped and still have a problem with moisture in one of them.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
Too much Time

Post by Too much Time »

Dali wrote:well when you live in canada and the guys on ebay rape you with shipping which in the end cost more than the tailights cost, that is the main reason why most canadians dont buy from companies on ebay, insane shipping rates when it really does not cost anymore than shipping inside the us. on the other hand individuals on ebay are god to buy from but i have never seen any used altezzas on ebay. still looking for a set by the way.
Dali you are right, I was really sick of paying more in shipping and duties than I did for items.
95 240sx S14 - Yes, I go Sideways
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

I also learned about a month ago to not order from jegs, bought the phantom grip upgrade springs for 30 bucks and they billed my credit card 100 for them shipped. needless to say i phoned them up and got about 40 of it back, the 65 bucks (give or take) was for shipping, which were 4 springs about a inch long. never again from them.
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

still looking for some stuff.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Dali,

I might be selling my car and can sell you mine. What connections do you have for rims? cheap
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

IM from vancouver and i got my altezzas from x3 racing on ebay.. realy good company.....i ended up paying 135$ canadian for them that includes shipping and everything.....He also sends them as AUTO lights only worth 40$ so u dont have to pay 60$ custom fee(grrrrrrrrrr customs) and i got them in 3 days.....That is proberly the cheapest your going to get them for even if there used.
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
Dali
Supporting Member

Post by Dali »

well yet another deal fell threw, still looking.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”