klze swap question

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
ooELMOoo

klze swap question

Post by ooELMOoo »

Befor you start saying read the forms first i have. There is just so much information i get lost LOL....I have $3000 and i want to do a swap and get a klze. This is the engine i want to get http://www.jdmenginedepot.com/catalog/p ... ucts_id=58
it includes
Motor Swap incls Engine, alternator, starter, clutch, flywheel, intake manifold, exhaust manifold, fuel rail, injectors, distributor,.

.What else would i need to do a engine swap ?. Also is there anyone in the vancouver area who has done a ze swap befor and would like to help out for a good price.. Thanks
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

Get yourself a new clutch. Even if the engine comes with one just get a brand new one. Spec and chutchmasters are good clutches to go for. You need a kl36 or kl31 ecu. Also do yourself a favor and get new valve cover gaskets, water pump and timing belt. Have your engine mounts filled with poly-urethane. I think you can get decent stuff at home depot, just do a search on that one.
If the ze you recieve comes with a straight neck intake manifold, do you research on how to fit or you can just take it off and sell it and pick up one from a millenia.
Thats about it there is not much to it.
ooELMOoo

Post by ooELMOoo »

thanks for the help
----------------
| CUSTOM X3|
----------------

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”