SEAN MANDELL BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
greek606

SEAN MANDELL BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by greek606 »

I paid for a KLZE IM from this guy on the probetalk.com website way back on Nov 23, 2004. I still haven't seen it or heard from this dude. Never responds to emails. He stated that he sells stuff here too so BEWARE. :evil:
greek606

Post by greek606 »

Bump :evil:
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Any idea of what name he goes by here?
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
greek606

Post by greek606 »

He user name is also his real name, its Sean Mandell

He's been on both this site and probetalk.com.
His email is sean_mandell@ hotmail.com

Thanks
George
greek606@yahoo.com
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
greek606

Post by greek606 »

He's back selling stuff. I never got a refund or any consolation. He currently responded to my posts here when he decided to start selling again. He has yet to email me directly :evil:
greek606

Post by greek606 »

Jsut found out he was selling on Probetalk selling stuff onder teh BUGSY007 name too

Infact he wsa resliing the IM I paid for already, for 50 bucks less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

http://forums.probetalk.com/search.php?searchid=469208
greek606

Post by greek606 »

For those skeptical about who's telling the truth. I got a PM from the guy that bought the IM that I had paid for already on Probletalk.com. Hopefully he'll be able to get me Sean's phone number. Anyone else's help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Here's a cut an paste of the message:

MartinKanczuga
Slow Learner

Seller Rating: (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, yes I picked up this IM off him a few months ago. After reviewing the post from his previous screen name and the pic he posted of the IM it turns out I have the one he pictured under KILAZE. I can tell because the one he sold me has the circle in the exact same spot. I was actually gonna buy it off him when he was selling it in November but something seemed kind of shady and I backed off, then bought it in February but I didnt even realize it was the same person I was dealing with.

Anyway let me know and I can give you his phone #.

Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greek606
Hi

Did u ever get the KLZE IM from bugsy007?

That a--hole sold it to me for $212.50 in Nov under the KILAZE and never sent it.

Check out any KILAZE posts and you'll see how he was avoiding me

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”