Rear back seat

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Ion1_15

Rear back seat

Post by Ion1_15 »

Is there any way of free up some room on the back seats of a mx-3 so that a person over 5'11'' can fit with out hunching over or having there back give out?
Ion1_15

Re: Rear back seat

Post by Ion1_15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ion1_15:<BR><B>Is there any way of free up some room on the back seats of a mx-3 so that a person over 5'11'' can fit with out hunching over or having there back give out?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I meant to say" Is there any way of freeing..." not "Is there any way of free..."<P>
renef

Post by renef »

No man, just take them out and turn the little monster into a two-seater.<P>Seriously.<P>RF
White 1992 MX-3 RS Turbo<BR>"Live Boosted or Die!"
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Glad I'm only 5'7<P>hi hi!<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Ive lately been thuinking of throwing out the back seat. I know I will once I *eventuially* put a system in.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

no real window, so i dont even call it a "back seat" i call it "place to throw my s&^t" haha <BR>im 5'11, cant even sit back there to vaccume the damn thing haha
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Ion1_15

Post by Ion1_15 »

Thanks<P>
mx-3speed

Post by mx-3speed »

Just pull out the rear seat.. it is allot more sporty, and it will seem liek you have allot mroe room.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

YO YO YO YANK DAT b----, heh heh take evertthinh out down to the metal down there, paint that b---- up nice TIGHT s---, also, made my hole shot a HELL of a lot better, CUT THE WEIGHT, if ya cant for see a use for it YANK IT (dave coleman quote heh heh)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Raivynn

Post by Raivynn »

You have no idea how glad I am to be 5'. Image I fit into my car perfectly. Except for the fact I have driver's side airbags -- which I am SCARED TO DEATH OF. >_< I'll have those removed.<P>I want to remove my rear seats anyway, just because I like 2 seaters much better than 4 seaters, but a 2 seater isn't THAT practical around here (I have a little bro I have to take places, and sometimes I take his friends). Oh well. One day.<P>------------------<BR>-- Zoom Zoom Zoom -- The spirit of the sports car.
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Well it seems everyone is set on you YANKING your back seat,I dont think they read your question. The only way to make it more comfortable for a tall person in the back is to YANK the hatch, that way his head can flutter in the wind.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I am 6'3" and I cannot sit in the back unless the front seat is all the way forward. This means that I drive the car almost all the time, even though it is my wife's. The baby car seat is behind the passenger seat, so I cannot sit over there. I personally would NOT take out the back seat. No offense, but the idea of removing the seat and still having people sit back there is retarded. Do you realize how bad someone would get f**ked up in a wreck without a back seat and seatbelts? They would be tossed around and would most likely either be thrown out the hatch or into the driver's head. Horrible idea. Not to mention, most states have a seatbelt law and you could get a ticket if caught with someone riding in the back without a seat or seatbelt.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”