Florida meet anyone?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Jteezy

Florida meet anyone?

Post by Jteezy »

Anyone wanna setup a florida mx-3 meet? I'm down if anyone else wants to help me gather some other mx-3's. Post back. []Deace
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

would be awesome, but so far
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

All for it. I've been thinking that we need to do something this summer sometime. I have #'s of two or three guys who'd prob. be up to it also.
:2thumbsup:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

Lets do it! I would enjoy seeing some other mx-3s, seeing as i'm the only one around here with one. Let me know, i'd like to get this growing. Peace
barbarino69

Post by barbarino69 »

I wouldnt mind meeting up with fellow mxers. Hit me with a proposed date and ill see if i can fit it in. I have summer classes and work but someimtime in mid august would be good for me.
barbarino69

Post by barbarino69 »

lol, my fault, im in west palm beach by the way
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

I dont have a date. I was hoping we could come up with a day convenient for everyone. I'll try and think of a date and a place. I'm open to suggestions so post away with your ideas. []Deace
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Yeah, August would be best for me also. My summer classes will be out by then. Like I said, I know a few guys here in Jax that would be interested too. I was thinking that we could meet somewhere in the middle of where everyone lives (in FL), so maybe North-Central FL? Some of the Atlanta guys might be interested as well if we get something big enough. I'd have no problem with making it an overnight thing. Great idea; keep me posted.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

I agree, lets do it. Maybe mid to late July would be nice. I was thinking Orlando would be a nice spot since theres alot of tourists and attractions. We could make it a weekend thing and maybe go to the theme parks or something. If the ATL guys wanna come then i dont know where to meet. I say Orlando.....
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

That's only a few hours south of here. I bet some of the South FL Mx-ers would be more up to it with it being there.
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

I was looking at the calendar and July 23rd is on a saturday and is later in the month so everyone can get situated. If anyone has any other date suggestions let me know. []Deace
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

I've been working on a meet over on probetalk for this timeframe. It's gonna be a great meet. I'm the only person with an MX3 going as of now. It'd be nice to get some more MX3s to show up too.

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701157486

More links in my sig.

The meet is at Okeeheelee park in West Palm on Saturday August 13th.

Everyone is welcome.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
Jteezy

Post by Jteezy »

yea, that may not be a bad idea. Its really up to everyone that wants to go. I'm down for whatever. Hopefully i'll be boosted by then :twisted: What does everyone else think about the meet?We really need to get this set in stone. Post back.Peace
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

The meet I posted about is already set. We've reserved the pavillion for Aug 13th. We had to put a deposit down on it. So that date is set. All who can attend are welcome.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
barbarino69

Post by barbarino69 »

car is in shop right now, Im doing body work now and doing the bpt swap when i get all the parts, im not sure if I can get up there this time, but Ill definately like to set up a holiday meet. Ill try my best to get to orlando when you are all up there, even if I dont have the mx-3.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”