klze filler neck

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
wheelmanmx3

klze filler neck

Post by wheelmanmx3 »

I am really tring to advoid swapping the filler necks, because i already have the engine back together. I want to know will drill and tapping the ZE filler neck for the missing sensor and putting one there will work. has any one tried it before. It is because it looks like inorder to get to the filler neck the black casing that is behind the timing belt tensioner needs to be removed along with the timing belt and other accessories.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

You shouldn't need to touch your timing cover. The coolant neck should pop straight up. I believe two bolts. You'll probably need to make your own gasket with some generic paper gasket material and a razor blade.
Black Magic

Post by Black Magic »

You can either swap it or drill it, no problem with either one. I tried both for all the klze swaps, bur personaly I prefer swapping, but drilling isn't that much work either.

Bastian
17 inch bba racings rims, apex lowering springs, laser muffler, boost steering wheel, mazdaspeed seats, black altezza's, testpipe, oh and a polished klze with an upgraded clutch and a kl36 ecu.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”