The cleanest Mx-3ze ever is forsale!!!!!!!pics inside!!!!!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
bugsy007

The cleanest Mx-3ze ever is forsale!!!!!!!pics inside!!!!!!!

Post by bugsy007 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to give some lucky basturd the chance to own probably the cleanest mx-3 that has ever been done......

The car has a manufactuing date of july of 1994.....this is an mx-3 gs with 130,000km original on the immaculate no rust or accident body with only 30,000km on the 2.5 v6 KLZE motor!!!!!!

mods include:
klze 2.5 motor with the kl-31 cams
millenia square runner intake manifold
klze ecu
phenolic spacers
magnacore wires w/ngk iridium plugs
custom cold air intake with k&n cone filter
custom short throw shifter
clutch master stage 1
fidenza 9lb flywheel
all red line synthetic fluids used
2.25 custom magnaflow exhaust with highflow cat
ground control coilovers with tokico blues
full 6 point cromoly roll cage(yes cromoly and $3000 my cost)
kvr crossdrilled rotors w/cf brake pads
2001 miata 16" wheels
6.5" infinity kappas in the frt and 6x9 in rear with infinitys basslinked sub
pioneer double din cd/cass deck
grey driver and passenger corbeau cr1z racing reclinable seats
corbeau driver and passenger 3 pnt harnesses with 4 mazdaspeed pads
momo silver jet carbonfiber wheel and matching shift knob
custom aluminum mx-3 pedal kit
oem mx-3 aluminum scuff guards
light grey door inserts
real carbon fibre dash kit
slim visors
tinted
autopage alarm with keyless entry

parts not installed but come with the car are:
oem side skirts
srd frt crossmember
srd nylotron shims for ground controls
srd shifter and extention bushings
srd member mount bushings
unorthodox underdrive pulley
klze straight neck manifold
camber bolts

The car has been repainted last summer by one of the best shops in Toronto and is painted oem mazda titanium grey metallic(gun metal). Car has been garage kept and never seen winter!!! I was told several times that it is the cleanest mx-3 ever(by looking under the car) !!!! come see it for yourself!!! BTW the lights r yellow because of the GTS headlight covers......

First $10,000CAD takes it.....Image
Last edited by bugsy007 on January 18th, 2005, 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bugsy007

Post by bugsy007 »

yes this is nvsrndr's mx-3
bugsy007=nvsrndr
:wink:
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

let me be the first to say, i agree, that is one clean mx3!!! amazing car, id never be able to let anything that amazing go. too bad im so broke lol. you shouldnt have any trouble selling that. good luck.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
bugsy007

Post by bugsy007 »

Fry: thanks bud for the big up but it seems that most mxers r on a tight budget so it might take me a bit longer to complete a sale.......This is a huge bargon by any means...... :o
Chopperpozz

Post by Chopperpozz »

props for a clean car man! gts headlight covers tho.......? :D
93 Black KL-DE powered Mx-3.
E-mail - chopperpozz@hotmail.com
bugsy007

Post by bugsy007 »

Chopperpozz wrote:props for a clean car man! gts headlight covers tho.......? :D
I know the gts covers suk but I cant stand the oem headlight look....definately the worst thing about the mx3 are its headlights.........thanks for the props tho
Chopperpozz

Post by Chopperpozz »

ohh btw my buddy got free rims courtsy of tuner transformation (bastard)so i am using his set of 2002 miatia 16's for this summer, did u have to use spacers or anything ..i'm not even sure of the offset on the wheels, i havn;t even tried to put them on my car so just wondering before spring comes.. also what size tire u running cause i got 215 45's on there now.. Since u drive a clean car i assume u race solo 1 or 2? if u do what series do u compete in?
93 Black KL-DE powered Mx-3.
E-mail - chopperpozz@hotmail.com
greek606

Post by greek606 »

did anyone buy this yet :roll:
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

no offense to people with roll bars in their mx3s but that jus looks stupid the odds of these cars rolling over are proally the same as a garbage truck lol, you know if its still not sold maybe u should add pics of the engine mods or what not cuz for 10 grand that cars a lil pricey to jus have 3 pics
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Im pretty sure its worth whatever hes asking. and roll bar, well when you upgrade mx3 with faster engine..it gets less safe, Roll bar is good idea even in daily driver. Theres guy that got hit by school bus and died last night, a roll bar probably wouldve saved his life
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
cdngrl420

Post by cdngrl420 »

ok not trying to sound stupid or liek someones mother but roll bars are for people with no common sense a car just doesnt roll over on its own yeah if your doing 150 miles an hour your chances of rollin are greater then if your going the speed limit but whos really going to do 150 around a corner, obviously only an idiot, if you wanna do 150 miles an hour theres things called drag strips or speedways where people with common sense go and race their cars on tracks made for speed, but everyones entitled to an opinion and if they have money and wanna shell it out on a roll bar for their car thats their choice i just dont understand the point of a roll bar in a car unless the driver isnt competent enough to handle his car at fast speeds
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

cdngrl420, ever see crash picture of Mx-3's? Even at legal speeds, hit at the wrong spots, these cars can crumple pretty easilly, they don't have the same protection like the new cars.

Honnestly, I am kinda looking into one eventually, I wouldn't get a whole cage, just a roll bar with a lower horizontal support to reduce the sides crushing into the passengers from a side impact.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

cdngrl420 wrote:ok not trying to sound stupid or liek someones mother but roll bars are for people with no common sense a car just doesnt roll over on its own yeah if your doing 150 miles an hour your chances of rollin are greater then if your going the speed limit but whos really going to do 150 around a corner, obviously only an idiot, if you wanna do 150 miles an hour theres things called drag strips or speedways where people with common sense go and race their cars on tracks made for speed, but everyones entitled to an opinion and if they have money and wanna shell it out on a roll bar for their car thats their choice i just dont understand the point of a roll bar in a car unless the driver isnt competent enough to handle his car at fast speeds
Obviously you dont know anything about rollbars...

1. they make the car a lot more safe
2. they make an excellent 4-point harness mount (wich are a big improvement over 3-point standard harnesses if you crash)
3. They stiffen the chassis significantly, and reduces lots of creaking noises...

Competence has nothing to do with getting a rollbar or not...
It`s strictly a safetyissue. s--- happens, and if I have a rollbar, it might save my life.

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
greek606

Post by greek606 »

Sean, Email me about the KLZE IM

greek606@yahoo.com
96 PGT MTX Hotshot CAI, Hotshot Headers, REDLINE MT-90, REDLINE Water-wetter, Mobile 1, NGK 8 mm Wires, NGK Plugs, Greddy Catback SP Exhaust, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, Venon VCN1000 Nitrous Kit. Front and Rear Strut Brace, Cross-drilled and Slotted Rotors, Clutchmaster Stage 3, Stainless Steel Clutchline, Fidanza 9lb. Flywheel, Polyurethane Motor Mount Inserts
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

cdngrl420 wrote:ok not trying to sound stupid or liek someones mother but roll bars are for people with no common sense a car just doesnt roll over on its own yeah if your doing 150 miles an hour your chances of rollin are greater then if your going the speed limit but whos really going to do 150 around a corner, obviously only an idiot, if you wanna do 150 miles an hour theres things called drag strips or speedways where people with common sense go and race their cars on tracks made for speed, but everyones entitled to an opinion and if they have money and wanna shell it out on a roll bar for their car thats their choice i just dont understand the point of a roll bar in a car unless the driver isnt competent enough to handle his car at fast speeds
no offense girl but cars do crash even on drag strips, esp FAST cars, Drivers arent perfect and do make mistakes and thats where they need roll bar, besides that even if you drive that car daily chances that you can get t-boned are great, itll probably save your life
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”