who makes this kit?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
babar

who makes this kit?

Post by babar »

looking to remodel my 94 mx-3, and was looking at pics online of other ppls cars, and saw this > http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/432892/2
never seen the side skirts, never seen the rear bumper, etc etc. he didnt list the body kit type correctly on his page, and ive not had any luck getting feeedback from the page. plz help!!!! the side skirts are a must. the matching bumper is a must. my buddy just sold me a set of konig for 100$ and i really want this kit!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

front looks like fx, sides probably custom and rear looks like added custom lip from other kit, if im wrong someone correct me....
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
babar

Post by babar »

yea, i e-mailed wings west about the kit for some advice (cause the owner listed them as a source) and someone from ww replied with a link to the manufacturer of the side skirts, but had never seen the bumper. hmmmm. the side skirts are fantastic, they give the car a very elegant curviness:) thanks for the reply mitmaks!
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

The front bumper is ether the FX as seen here

But it is most likely this front bumper
but with a added clip on the front and the 2 holes filled in where the fog lights are at
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I looked on the first page, were the mx is blue and it sais "kit de jupe (speedlook)" which means "Body Kit (speedlook)" and i'm taking that speedlock is the company/type of body kit but i've been looking around on google and i can't find it.
Last edited by Vanished on January 10th, 2005, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

the front bumper is just the stock bumper with a lip and same goes for the rear, but ive never seen lips that like anywhere, must have been made for another car.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I think it cheapens the look by just putting on the lip on the front and back bumper
The lip on the back and front dont even blend in well mostly because they are made out of different material?
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

ya you can definatly see the different, the lip looks shinier then the bumper, none the less its still a very nice car.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

this kit was made by speedlook..this guy lives in my area..it's no company that you guys name above... I posted the link to the company that was selling the kit in a previous post..I don't know wich one though
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

i do recall a company selling just that lip. i wanna say onderground... not sure. babyblue... am i close on that one?

:love: the hood
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

nope not underground either.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

mitmaks wins... it is fx designs. i knew ive seen it somewhere else.

combat chin spolier Image
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

yo yo yo give it up for me ha ha .... yep im "appearance" know it all dude ha ha.. Im sure those sideskirts/rear skirt is custom, dont think he'll like it if someone would copy his unique design. I love that body kit best though, it flows with mx3 curves very well
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mattrastaman

Post by mattrastaman »

i beleive these are the side skirts in question they are sold as part of the type b kit but they are called combat sides http://www.onderground-design.com/show_ ... 03&ID=3755
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

its not fx designs though. the one on the site flares out more and has a little more aggressive of look to it.

Return to “Appearance”