front lip

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
sweetmx3

front lip

Post by sweetmx3 »

maybe seeing how corksport has done a hatch garnish maybe they can duplicate the oem gs lip and then sell it.
mazdubber

Re: front lip

Post by mazdubber »

In their appearance section they have a "US-spec front spoiler." Could that be it?
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
thebox

Post by thebox »

what they SHOULD do which would be the best thing in the entire world, make something of a lip made for the mazdaspeed style bumper. oh god i would love that. not a silly lip either, i'm thinking like the topmix front lip or something. it would look so damn good on the mazdaspeed front ;)
1992 MX-3 GS

KLZE - Fidanza Flywheel - CM IIR Clutch - Millenia IM - UR Pulley - IM Spacers - KL36 ECU
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Can someone Photoshop it, so we can get an idea of how it would look?

-Michael
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

double posted

The design is based on the Carlos Sainz Rally Celica. Very close in shape to the MS/Erebuni front!!
Last edited by EZ_4_FUN on February 1st, 2005, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

thebox wrote:what they SHOULD do which would be the best thing in the entire world, make something of a lip made for the mazdaspeed style bumper. oh god i would love that. not a silly lip either, i'm thinking like the topmix front lip or something. it would look so damn good on the mazdaspeed front ;)
You read my mind!

I have a lip in mind and in stock to be modified for the Erebuni/Mazdaspeed front.

It could be available in fiberglass or C.F

Let me know what everyone thinks!
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

personally i dont like any kit on the mx3 except the ms bumper and mud guards but if you made that kit, ill definately buy it for my car. that is the cleanest looking kit ive ever seen.
93-mx-3

Post by 93-mx-3 »

check out wat ive done with the gs lip.....i found it busted in 2 at a junkyard n got it for cheap and cut it/ molded it to my car....let me no wat ya think.
this is a pic..u can kinda see it...

http://www.tunerfriends.com/forums/dima ... 13922&2264
live life a quarter mile at a time.

life is about learning from your mistakes and not regreting them.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

I'm not seeing the pic Oscar. Is anyone else having that prob? File properties say its URL is http://www.pakfeifer.com/images/celica_t18_alt_2.jpg but link is dead?
EZ_4_FUN wrote:
thebox wrote:what they SHOULD do which would be the best thing in the entire world, make something of a lip made for the mazdaspeed style bumper. oh god i would love that. not a silly lip either, i'm thinking like the topmix front lip or something. it would look so damn good on the mazdaspeed front ;)
You read my mind!

I have a lip in mind and in stock to be modified for the Erebuni/Mazdaspeed front.

It could be available in fiberglass or C.F

Let me know what everyone thinks!
Image -Jim
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

93-mx-3 wrote:check out wat ive done with the gs lip.....i found it busted in 2 at a junkyard n got it for cheap and cut it/ molded it to my car....let me no wat ya think.
this is a pic..u can kinda see it...

http://www.tunerfriends.com/forums/dima ... 13922&2264
Looks really good and a great solution to a busted one. :2thumbsup:
Image -Jim
93-mx-3

Post by 93-mx-3 »

thanks man..good to have some positive input...it was jus sumthin that i was like..hmmmm this busted lip has potential for $10..lo. wen i picked it up my friends were like..thats a waste of ur money etc. but now theyre bitin there words..haha.
live life a quarter mile at a time.

life is about learning from your mistakes and not regreting them.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

neutral wrote:I'm not seeing the pic Oscar. Is anyone else having that prob?
Jim, look at the date of Oscar's post.
Speaking of a front lip, why not shoot for something a little more JDM, like in my sig.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

But that wouldn't be the point in trying to replicate an difficult to find OEM product. The demand is for the OEM GS lip, not an alternative
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

jschrauwen wrote:
neutral wrote:I'm not seeing the pic Oscar. Is anyone else having that prob?
Jim, look at the date of Oscar's post.
doh! :oops:
Image -Jim

Return to “New Product Development”