so if i bought these they would work?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
happyclown

so if i bought these they would work?

Post by happyclown »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7933743644&category=33710

If i bought these, would i beable to slip them right in where the stock headlights go without any problems? Or will i need new wireing harnesses and mounts?

Thanks
1993 RS Teal
2fazed
Supporting Member

Re: so if i bought these they would work?

Post by 2fazed »

Theres a couple topics about these already. No, you have to modify them to fit. There bigger than stock.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
hgallegos915

Re: so if i bought these they would work?

Post by hgallegos915 »

those are the exact obes that I ordered, i believe it was from the same seller, came out to a total of around 130 dlls i believe. I added insuranse. Anywho about fitting them im not sure how much toruble its gonna give me hehe, cant wait to get em.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”