osaka sucks

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
mymx3smokesalot

osaka sucks

Post by mymx3smokesalot »

osaka sold me a klde as a klze and now refuse to give me a ze unless i pay to ship the engine that i have back first.i called today and told them everything that proves that what they sent isnt a klze,and they kept insisting it was because it has kl on block.the guy told me all their engines come from japan and he told me if i looked i wouldnt find an egr because in japan they don't have one.well i looked and i do have an egr.i also noticed on the alt and ac pump and the oil filter everything was written in english, on the alt it saids mitsubishi electronics cincinnatti, i figured everything would be in japanese if it came from japan,he told me i would have to contact mazda in japan to find outwhy it was in english,and still insisted it was a ze because of the kl.so iasked him did he think he could just continue advertising a klze on his website and then send klde and get away with it, and he said yes.to make a long story short they are a--holes at osaka do not buy from them
Nd4SpdSe

Re: osaka sucks

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Sorry to hear about the bad news

my ZE's valve cover has some sticker with japanese writing on it
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I had problems with Osaka too, the mileage on teh engine they gave me is nowhere close to what they advertised. I wish we could all go against Osaka, and fight them
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Originally posted by mymx3smokesalot:
osaka sold me a klde as a klze and now refuse to give me a ze unless i pay to ship the engine that i have back first.i called today and told them everything that proves that what they sent isnt a klze,and they kept insisting it was because it has kl on block.the guy told me all their engines come from japan and he told me if i looked i wouldnt find an egr because in japan they don't have one.well i looked and i do have an egr.i also noticed on the alt and ac pump and the oil filter everything was written in english, on the alt it saids mitsubishi electronics cincinnatti, i figured everything would be in japanese if it came from japan,he told me i would have to contact mazda in japan to find outwhy it was in english,and still insisted it was a ze because of the kl.so iasked him did he think he could just continue advertising a klze on his website and then send klde and get away with it, and he said yes.to make a long story short they are a--holes at osaka do not buy from them
you should fight them in court, only way you can get your $$ back or real klze, now thats best reason for court, not one of those lame idiot welfare "cofee's too hot" lawsuits
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Damious

Post by Damious »

ya seriously man, u should fight them... if someone doesn't make a stand then there just gonna keep pulling the same **** with everyone.

it has gone to far... the time has come for osaka to become 1 with the dinosaurs :)

-Trance
-Damian

***if u know of/have a mx-3 GS with a blown engine and live around me... let me know ;) ***
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

:werd: Take their butts to court! IMO, we as a community should boycott these guys or at least make sure everyone who even thinks about buying from them knows how they keep screwing everyone over.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
thebox

Post by thebox »

my experience is the same as Talon, i got a KLZE from them but the milage is WAY higher than advertised. i expected it to look a bit better i must say. lets just put it like this: it doesn't look very different from my K8 which is right up on 170,000 MILES. i wish this thread had been made before i bought from them! ;)
1992 MX-3 GS

KLZE - Fidanza Flywheel - CM IIR Clutch - Millenia IM - UR Pulley - IM Spacers - KL36 ECU
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

well i was really looking into buying an engine from this company, but, so sorry, they just lost my business.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

That was me too. I just bought mine from sunsengines today. :::I'm so excited!::: :froggie_red:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”