Cruise & Show Together

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mx3grlsikride

Cruise & Show Together

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ok, well since there has been interest in a cruise and wakestock is this weekend and there was not alot of time to prepare anything...I have a new idea. The North Of the Border Bash Import car and truck Nationals is coming up on Aug 27-29 up at Cayuga. Theres gonna be shows like Outlaw Hopoff, railing contests, burnout contests, and for all u guys the North Of the Border Bash Model Search Contest. Oh and I cant forget the races....i mean is it at Cayuga. :2thumbsup:
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

bluebullet

Re: Cruise & Show Together

Post by bluebullet »

count me in sista! lol...im down for saturday morning till sunday!!! 15 bux a night saves a lot of money to spend on booze! lol im in for sure!!!
M7XR3

Post by M7XR3 »

I CALL DEUCE

EARLY SAT... is cool :froggie_red:
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

trust me guys friday is the night to be there...that is the craziest night for the parties.....
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

Im CYCed and looking for ENDO so aslong as I find it Im Straight. any night is good for me Ill book it off...... any one around have a single 10" band bypass box not in use?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm interested, bit i'm only gonna do 2 days, fri-sat or sat-sun, just let me know and i'll book whatever days off
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
seneca

Post by seneca »

Cayuga???

Where is this place!
My Car Domain Page:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/496099

Take a Look, leave a comment, and don't forget to vote.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Let just day its close for me than Toronto...it's about a 45min drive west of Welland foloowing hwy 20
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Cayuga is by hamilton
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!

Craticus

Post by Craticus »

30 mins east of brantford and 20 minutes south of hamilton

yo girl count me in FOR SURE>
Craticus

Post by Craticus »

cruising up Friday night is way better for me
endocyc

Post by endocyc »

SENECA- Lets just say tack an our on to your TO trip, to get to Cayuga.
M7XR3

Post by M7XR3 »

ait well basically everyone is doin' his own song n dance. Time; say this friday night u get there so tired because of prob. earlier party or just workin' fri. when u get there like 12sh or so on friday so tired not in mood for cruize nor stops just getting ur back on a flat thing to rest. Sat sounds resonable coz we get there so early be able to go through more options assuming that decinding where to camp is left up to individuals, and basically get to know the place before gettin' tippsy already. Now goin' there is not a prob. coz we all meet (T.O. ppl) after we agree on a day to start and then cruiz up. Whoever is close to that area, hear ya; just wait till things are finalized and hook up der. Finally think everyone either tryin' to get the next stub to finish their MX3 or just has an A-hole boss who won't let them off work for a couple. bookin' 2 days in advance would sound O.K. & suite most...
Hope we got a corner stone. :rant2:
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Ok well i guess sat to sun will be better for most ppl.... like M7xr3 says to cruise down friday would be too much work and we would not get down there until really late, since me and most people prolly have to work on friday. Oh and just to let u all know that this place is packed on this weekend so I dont really think its a good idea to wait until we get there to get a site... So hopefully saturday is good for everyone....once we know who is all going then we can establish a time to meet since we dont know of all of our stops as of yet. So who else wants to come??? So far we have......
1) Me
2) Blue Bullet
3) M7XR3
4) endocyc
5) Nd4spdse
6) Craticus

mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

Come On Anyone else????

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”