Finally!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Finally!!

Post by mx3TT »

Well put in my BP05 air flow sensor and cranked the key. Started right up and idled beautifully. I actually got to drive my car around the parking lot today. For those of you that know me knows why im excited about this since the mx has been down for a looonngg time due to school and bad engines and all that good stuff. But now I need an exhaust and some new brakes and im on my way again.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
DJPRO

Re: Finally!!

Post by DJPRO »

Welcome back :2thumbsup:
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

w00t w00t on the car man
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Took another step, driving it down the road. It went alright but since no exhaust felt real sluggish. I sort of ghetto rigged an exhaust on there after that and the rpms shot up a lot quicker. But since I put the exhaust on, I start it and the check engine light comes on, revs at around 1,500rpms, then shuts off like 5 seconds later and then idles fine, whats the deal with that?
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
jaydog5678

Post by jaydog5678 »

First, I would try and identify the code if you can and go from there.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Yeah I guess you are right. I still have a ways to go before inspection and all that though. Speedo doesnt work, temp guage doesnt work, no exhaust and my brakes are horrible, but hey, it drives.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

that poor thing!
It needs a lota love from you right now, be good to it.
:p I know I am lame

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”