zex question

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mazdaboy85

zex question

Post by mazdaboy85 »

im gonna get a zex kit for my 92 gs V6. People have been saying i need new everything. What should i get new "piston rings,pistons,clutch,injectors,ignition syatem"? If anyone has a kit for the v6 tell me how you like it, and what mods you had done to accomidate your 55-75 shot. "i wanted 55" thankyou for helping me
disturbed321

Re: zex question

Post by disturbed321 »

not to offend u or anything but piston rings,pistons,clutch,injectors,ignition system will probably add up to alot of $$$ and not justify getting nitrous. I think you can run a 50 shot of nitrous. Someone correct me if I am wrong. A new fuel pump and clutch wouldn't be a bad idea either :D<p>[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: disturbed321 ]
I Eat Dodges & s--- Fords
93mxrgs

Re: zex question

Post by 93mxrgs »

you'll be just fine with up to a 75 shot... although u might want to use it sparingly that bad... you need a good fuel pump... a walbro 190-255 would ork good.. and a clutch masters 1-3 would suffice... good luck.. its a great kit, i enjoy it emensly; :)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont

Return to “Forced Induction”