i saw mx-3 w/ GS front lip on rear

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
thebox

i saw mx-3 w/ GS front lip on rear

Post by thebox »

I saw an MX-3 today near where i live and when i looked at the rear i saw something i couldn't recognize right away....it was the GS front lip spoiler on the rear bumper. it was weird looking to say the least but in my opinion it was one of the better looking body mods for the rear that i have ever seen for this car. there isn't a single body kit out there with a good looking rear for this car in my opinion... Since I have never seen this done before nor have i ever heard of it, props to the guy who did it. While i'm thinking about it, most of the sideskirts for this car are ugly as well. BAH i just want a clean looking kit, and no one seems to want to make one. Its all about aggressor kits and making things crazy looking. the OEM syle sides for this car are great, I like them, but if I could have my way i'd make them go closer to the ground... if only i could snap my fingers....sorry for the rant.
1992 MX-3 GS

KLZE - Fidanza Flywheel - CM IIR Clutch - Millenia IM - UR Pulley - IM Spacers - KL36 ECU

Return to “Appearance”