canadian c/f hood group buy?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
D_Gagne

canadian c/f hood group buy?

Post by D_Gagne »

is there any body in canada going to start or do a c/f hood group buy? i think there are lots interested if you are intrested in starting one post ur coment and which company and hofully prices thanks
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
David Witherow

Re: canadian c/f hood group buy?

Post by David Witherow »

hey man im in the middle of one right now but everyone claims to be interested in it but NOBODY but one person has sent me a deposit $125 is that realy that much come on 603 after tax thats cheep
D_Gagne

Re: canadian c/f hood group buy?

Post by D_Gagne »

thats a lil expensive but that hood looks wicked how many are in progress i think im intrested in paying the depositdo you got pics?and whats the cheapest you can go?you shoukkd try to put a good word on ur self and give us a deal so we compete with us prices if possible
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda

Return to “Appearance”