Im gonna paint my pakfeier plastic eyerows....

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
appe

Im gonna paint my pakfeier plastic eyerows....

Post by appe »

Hi!<BR>I got my eyebrows and Im gonna paint them bluegreen...I have no idea if I can use my colorspray (which is used on metallic surface) or do I have to buy one spray for plastic?
Angel
quinn_seipp

Re: Im gonna paint my pakfeier plastic eyerows....

Post by quinn_seipp »

I think on the eye brows you should degrease them and then sand them down lightly, prime em, and then paint... otherwise the paint might not stick very well [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
appe

Post by appe »

What do you mean by "degrease them"? "prime them"? "Sand them" you mean with sandpaper? Sorry for my poor english.
Angel
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

what colour are they now?... I painted my GTS covers ages ago and they're a pain in the a--... they scatch very easily ...even with clearcoat. If your eybrows are clear, (I doubt it) paint them from the backside, so that will reduce the scratching..
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by appe:<BR><STRONG>What do you mean by "degrease them"? "prime them"? "Sand them" you mean with sandpaper? Sorry for my poor english.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yeah the degreasing will help the paint stick, if you don't know what primer is I don't think you should be painting them...lol, and yeah a small grit sandpaper so the paint can stick even better... in the end I think you should just have them done professionally, for something that small it can't cost much... :)
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)

Return to “Appearance”