Vinyl Decals

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
SirCruizer

Vinyl Decals

Post by SirCruizer »

Hello all, I decided Im going to put some vinyl decals on my car since they seem to look pretty tight on imports and less costly than doing a new paint job and then deciding I dont really like the paint job. :) Anywayz, need some help here... Can someone tell me a good site with vinyl decals? Ive been to <A HREF="http://www.stickercity.com" TARGET=_blank>www.stickercity.com</A> and they have some awesome stuff and also <A HREF="http://www.speedgraphics.net" TARGET=_blank>www.speedgraphics.net</A> has some interesting ideas... Can someone tell me if there is a good site that does some custom work? I have a friend that is a great artist and thinkin of putting some stuff from paper into work. Ive seen alot of MX-3s, but none of them with vinyl decals like side kits or anything. If you do have an mx-3 like that can you post pic or link here. Thanks people. Im slowly gathering the modification peices together and then going out and finding them and putting them together so maybe by next season it will be lookin tight and soon it will be BEST OF SHOW!!!!
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
Redline

Re: Vinyl Decals

Post by Redline »

eDecals.com has some interesting vinyl on it, I ordered the MazdaSport graphics off of thier cataloge, check it out :cool:
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

edecals.com makes the best custom graphics~!. No i dont work for them but i have them myself
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

What do your stickers say guys?<P>I want one for my windshield.<P>Thanks :D
simo711

Post by simo711 »

Decals are tight, just don't get too into them. I've got them on the side windows (MAZDA MX-3 in white lettering), on the windshield (Powered by MX-3 in huge letters), on the back hatch (special decal that says mazda racing in blue and red, really tight), back spoiler glass part (mazdaspeed), on the side front fenders (the names of manufacturers that i have bought from), on the sunroof(mazda in blue letters), the mazda decal for my year on the blackout covers (not too big though), then with vinyl you can make custom tailight covers...they look sweet.<P>Ohh well, later all<P>simo
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Hey can someone tell me how to make vinyl light covers? Like does anyone have a pattern for the altezza style or the demintions or anything. I never played with vinyl before
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

well it depends on what color your car is but i have a black mx-3 so its easy for me. i just went to the local hobby store and bought some black contact paper and made my own design for my tailights. it kind of looks like a supra tailights sort of. <P><BR>jerome
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “Appearance”